1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Splatt

Posts by Splatt

  • [REL] Dod:s DMP pack

    • Splatt
    • September 23, 2010 at 11:17 PM

    Two more great maps that people should check out. With the current dearth of decent DoDS maps, quality maps like these keep the mod going.

    10/10

  • [DoD:S] Forza_RC1

    • Splatt
    • September 23, 2010 at 11:11 PM

    This is a great map and keeps our server rocking especially on our Friday Night Fun Nights

    Great work Sector (even although I am biased).

  • Phillip Shepherd / Level designer

    • Splatt
    • March 30, 2010 at 6:22 PM
    Quote from sli-woody

    As for IE not showing the images, i dont have no problems with firefox or IE. does anyone else?

    IE8 works perfectly for me.

  • [DODS] dod_hillside_1944

    • Splatt
    • February 17, 2009 at 11:54 PM

    Awesome map as always Woody

  • [DOD:S] dod_troddle

    • Splatt
    • February 2, 2009 at 10:18 AM
    Quote from Erratic

    Thanks to Splatt for helping find a ton of shit I missed.

    lol I'm all struck out...

  • [DOD:S] dod_troddle

    • Splatt
    • January 29, 2009 at 4:14 PM

    This is a very nice map but I agree that certain areas need 'dirtied up'. I have also found some bugs which I have e-mailed you about.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™