1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. sarge mat

Posts by sarge mat

  • Matts Photo's

    • sarge mat
    • October 21, 2012 at 12:41 AM

    Though I should stick some of my stuff up here. Everything from airsoft to landscape, all the landscapes in this post are from various places in Ireland.

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8195/8098283411_9fdca7d754.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8046/8098293802_8a148fec1d.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8432/7825336936_9cc0f58aac.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8302/7814163502_2958b88a4f.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7113/7808927938_4df6f2d362.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8291/7716273588_c1714ded44.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7272/7651259934_7d0082c7a9.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8025/7503612410_e07bcf15d3.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7091/7244114062_c8e539897f.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7118/7663550706_0617ef6c23.jpg]

  • Tour of Terror for L4D2

    • sarge mat
    • October 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM

    Looks pretty good, clear a lot of work went into it. Nice job!

  • Lightbox Layoffs

    • sarge mat
    • October 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM

    All the best in the search KFS hope you get something quick.

  • Lightbox Layoffs

    • sarge mat
    • October 18, 2012 at 12:31 AM

    http://uk.ign.com/ar...h-major-layoffs

    Really crap news if true

  • What have you watched recently?

    • sarge mat
    • October 15, 2012 at 11:33 PM
    Quote from D3ads
    Quote

    I just saw it, holy shit, that was a blinder! What the heck is that memory card doing all the way in Lebanon?! Now I'm definately sure this will be the last season, I wonder what Saul is going to do now...

    haha gets even more interesting in episode 3

  • Politics forum?

    • sarge mat
    • October 14, 2012 at 1:44 AM

    I have yet to see politics on forums end well.

  • Dishonored

    • sarge mat
    • October 14, 2012 at 1:37 AM

    The Assassins Creed game I have been waiting for The combat is the most fun I have had in a game for quite a wile.

  • What have you watched recently?

    • sarge mat
    • October 14, 2012 at 1:27 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    I think that this will be the final one, there's only so far they can take it, unless

    Brody is killed and someone else takes over as the sleeper agent

    .

    I don't like the whole

    Quote

    Israel Vs Iran

    plotline they've got going this time around, considering such a scenario is actually brewing up in real life it seems a bit propaganda-ish.

    Still it is rather enjoyable, the trailer for episode 2 indicates a pretty tense situation to come...

    Watched Episode 2 the other day, things are moving forward fast....

    Quote

    Only way to draw things out a bit more after the end of that episode would be some sort of massive twist where Saul turned out to be a sleeper agent or something

  • What have you watched recently?

    • sarge mat
    • October 9, 2012 at 1:36 AM

    New Homeland season is pretty dam good so far, though I wonder how many more seasons they can get out of the story with out dragging it out :/

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • sarge mat
    • August 14, 2012 at 2:16 PM

    there is also this

    https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/statu ... 2788337665

    Must have something to show.

  • The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium AKA what Tyler McVicker just said on YouTube

    • sarge mat
    • August 14, 2012 at 2:12 PM

    Now saying Half Life 3 and dragon age 3 where listed by mistake http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... be-at-show

    They would say that though..... so.....

    [Blocked Image: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/195/406/gman-chair-race.gif]

  • DayZ Mod for ARMA II

    • sarge mat
    • August 7, 2012 at 10:04 PM

    I am guessing this will mean they will build a map/world just for DayZ? The ARMA II one is fine and all but, I think they could do a lot more with one designed with the game in mind.

  • Source 2 in the works?

    • sarge mat
    • August 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM
    Quote from marks

    lol

    Sure tools are a bit old now but just look at Dear Esther. Still an awesome engine in the right hands.

  • Source 2 in the works?

    • sarge mat
    • August 6, 2012 at 5:57 PM

    Source is still quite a capable engine I would fully expect the next gen version to be on par at least with CE3 etc. It sounds like it could be more of a massive overhaul rather than something completely new though if its referenced in current tools like the film maker.

  • EA sues Zynga for copyright infringement

    • sarge mat
    • August 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM

    Don't think many people will cry over Zynga, didn't do them selves many favors in most eyes.

  • [L4D] Warm Welcoming

    • sarge mat
    • July 7, 2012 at 5:23 PM

    I like the mood

  • The random model thread!

    • sarge mat
    • June 21, 2012 at 10:05 PM

    cheers

  • The random model thread!

    • sarge mat
    • June 21, 2012 at 9:12 PM
    Quote from knj

    sarge nice concept dude, but it lacks of the selling point for me at this moment

    let me be clear I didn't do the concept lol just one I picked out (wish I could draw half that good ha).

  • The random model thread!

    • sarge mat
    • June 21, 2012 at 5:28 PM

    Bit early for much feedback maybe but its based on this bit of concept art http://goo.gl/rX4p3. Going a bit more Fantasy with the setting rather than post apocalyptic, think shadow of the colossus or last guardian maybe.

    [attachment=0]FantasyCourtyardEnvironment_21_06_2012_Screenshot1.jpg[/attachment]

  • Metal Gear Solid 5

    • sarge mat
    • June 20, 2012 at 11:41 PM

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™