1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Alphapack

Posts by Alphapack

  • Hammer broke? (I dunno where to post this.)

    • Alphapack
    • February 7, 2008 at 11:34 AM
    Quote from Quakis

    Try putting "-engine ep1" in the launch options for the SDK. Otherwise, you could just load up Steam, then manually go open up Hammer through the Steam folders (bin folders for specific games in sourcesdk).

    I have tried what was suggested above to my SDK shortcut and it still does not open. What else can be the problem?

    OOH startup area not shortcut!

  • Hammer beta released

    • Alphapack
    • February 5, 2008 at 4:23 AM

    I am personally have some problem setting it up.

    I had the previous Hammer program but updated to this,In the process I have lost my Textures and also all my settings.

    I have redone most of my settings but I can not find the textures now. Can anyone help?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™