1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Frambosie

Posts by Frambosie

  • Some Work In Progress From Me

    • Frambosie
    • January 3, 2008 at 6:49 PM

    Hey all,

    Hope everyone had a good new year! Anyhow, I've been lurking around here since 03 and making texture since around that time as well, but stopped in mid 04 due to school/girlfriend/work obligations. Anyhow, I've been out of commission after getting my wisdom teeth out and re-discovered my passion for creating textures. I'm going to admit that it's been awhile, still rusty, and my new Wacom is in the mail (sold off the old one )...so, this is a heavy WIP of a concrete texture. I'm going to be adding in some more hand painted details and some bunker "seams" in the future. I'll be adding new textures to this thread as i create them. Any and all comments, criticism and suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

    [Blocked Image: http://img31.picoodle.com/img/img31/4/1/3/t_cementwipm_61f4a2b.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™