1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Freak

Posts by Freak

  • TF2 Sniper Update

    • Freak
    • June 29, 2009 at 12:34 PM

    I guess thats the best i´ve ever seen xD xD *lmao*

  • Happy B-Day KFS!

    • Freak
    • June 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    happy b-day!!

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Freak
    • June 25, 2009 at 12:22 PM

    freakin shit chinchilla, 50° at 6:32am??

  • [TF2] PL Great Heights

    • Freak
    • June 22, 2009 at 8:56 PM

    those background buildings fit pretty well <.

  • Guiding The Player's Eye: How Valve guide their players

    • Freak
    • June 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    - still some people got lost.

    me, for example

    back to the birds, I only noticed them in hl2-ravenholm, directly when you came into the chapter.. but in Ep2 I didn´t notice them at all

  • Curse Episodes - A HL2 Total Conversion

    • Freak
    • June 13, 2009 at 5:00 PM

    I´ve played the first 2 parts so far, it´s really cool I was a bit confused with the combat system at first, but if you know how-to its awesome

  • Satyre's photos thread

    • Freak
    • June 13, 2009 at 12:58 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Stunning pictures! The one with the sun is my new desktop background.

    I love your pictures!

  • Crysis Map ~ Operation Codename: Vulcano

    • Freak
    • June 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM

    well, i´ve got to agree with skdr, that was boring...

    I still didn´t get to play your map cuz my crysis fucks up all the time and i don´t know why

  • Unreal - The Farm

    • Freak
    • June 9, 2009 at 12:51 PM

    whats that glowing thing in the side cottage?

  • [TF2] ctf_rockpike

    • Freak
    • June 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM

    i´d say you made a good improvement, it´s still not perfect, but good

  • Happy birthday Thrik!

    • Freak
    • June 8, 2009 at 10:57 PM

    happy bday :D

  • Satyre's photos thread

    • Freak
    • May 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM
    Quote from Blunkka

    Now these are really awesome pictures.

    hell yeah

  • Weird Displacement Problem (Hl2)

    • Freak
    • May 29, 2009 at 12:43 PM

    well thanks to you guys, I´ve tried everything (except reinstalling) but nothing works

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Freak
    • May 28, 2009 at 12:32 PM

    I´m really sorry for you Stepp

  • [HL2DM] dm_kowloon *updated to FINAL VERSION*

    • Freak
    • May 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM

    Did you take thos screens with HDR? cuz I took a look at that map yesterday, and I went kinda blind cuz everything was glowing white <.< As much as I know, HDR doesn´t work for hl2dm, but dm_octagon for example has it included...

  • [Ep2] Mission Improbable

    • Freak
    • May 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM

    good work insta

  • de_outlaws

    • Freak
    • May 23, 2009 at 12:47 PM

    The map is really cool, it looks nice and the theme is cool. But your main cover all around are crates, they´re everywhere, and some of them are HUGE o_O

    Another thing is that mine entrance on the second screenshot, it doesn´t look like what it should be, more like just some wood placed in front of a hill.

  • Slainchild's photo thread

    • Freak
    • May 22, 2009 at 10:43 PM

    i like your photos

    that blocky building (4th pic) is awesome!

  • New Team ICO Trailer Leaked

    • Freak
    • May 20, 2009 at 12:41 PM

    that big birdy rat cat looks so sweet <3

  • Weird Displacement Problem (Hl2)

    • Freak
    • May 17, 2009 at 8:38 PM

    no, no translucent material.

    thx barrakid, I´ll try this... not today, but tomorrow

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™