1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. vonSkellington

Posts by vonSkellington

  • [UT4] dm-vonSk01

    • vonSkellington
    • September 21, 2016 at 2:46 PM

    Hello! I haven't done any personal level designing for a while now, but my fingers and brain has been itching so I couldn't resist anymore. I recently started on a UT4 map and document its progress on my blog - mainly as a portfolio piece to show why I do certain things, but also because it is always interesting to see how a level evolves. But it is kinda lonely over there so here I am reaching out to ye olde community - for feedback and because you might be interested in its progress as well :)

    I'll update this thread with copies of what I post on my blog. (http://www.vonskellington.com)

  • [Ut3]DM-Fall into ruin

    • vonSkellington
    • February 3, 2010 at 3:05 PM

    thanks. And yah, there won't be a nice sea horizon showing in that direction - there will be a backdrop with some land and traces of the building...

  • [Ut3]DM-Fall into ruin

    • vonSkellington
    • February 3, 2010 at 11:27 AM

    Hey. Been working on and off lately on a dm-map for ut3. It'll be a 4-8 player map with the regular setup of weapons and powerups. No new mutators or crap, but all new art. It's called Fall into ruin, which is of course super cheesy as it is set in a building that has been left to fall into ruin and the players can easily also fall to their ruin AND there is a nice fall season theme goin on there.

    Here are some shots:

    [Blocked Image: http://vonskellington.com/mike/firstColorRender01.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://vonskellington.com/mike/firstColorRender02.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://vonskellington.com/mike/firstColorRender03.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://vonskellington.com/mike/firstColorRender04.jpg]

    Anyway, the main layout is there and i have been doin some models/textures and lighting test on one area of the map. Check out my blog if you wanna follow the progress so far: http://mike.vonskellington.com/

  • Micke Sundvall - Level Designer/Cinematic Artist

    • vonSkellington
    • August 19, 2009 at 3:04 PM

    Rarely post things here, but what the heck - if the other grinners would jump off a cliff i would do the same

    http://www.vonskellington.com/

    /Micke

  • Ctf-deConstruction

    • vonSkellington
    • November 1, 2007 at 8:16 AM

    thanks.

    I made all the textures and models specifically for this level, and as I look at it now I'd like to redo a lot of them. But it's history.

    I also think maybe I should have made the level for a completely different platform. With less extreme metrics. Who knows, maybe I will one day.

  • Ctf-deConstruction

    • vonSkellington
    • October 31, 2007 at 6:48 PM

    Hello all! This is my first post here (and basically the first visit). I figured I should become a member here since everyone else at the office seem to be...

    Anyways, this is a ctf-level for Ut2k4 I made almost a year ago, but hey it's finished so if you haven't already checked it out. Please do so.

    (screens)

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut01.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut02.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut05.jpg

    http://vonskellington.com/images/levels ... eaut07.jpg

    (download)

    http://vonskellington.com/files/ctf-Deconstruction.zip

    I'll post some newer stuff in the Wip-section as well, I just gotta take some fresh screenshots first.

    /Mike

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™