1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Sudano

Posts by Sudano

  • Call Of Duty 4 demo

    • Sudano
    • October 14, 2007 at 3:24 AM

    I thought it was really fun, and you don't need a super computer to play it. I can play all maxed on 1280x1024 with pretty much perfect framerate, at a few times it dropped, but I can lower in the future if needed. Very fun I think! I will be buying full.

  • Abandoned Hospital.

    • Sudano
    • October 13, 2007 at 9:10 PM

    word dog

  • CS_Metroplex

    • Sudano
    • October 10, 2007 at 10:59 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    If you bother to learn Hammer, you'll see that its a pretty easy to use application The screens from the old cs map was a little pixelish, but i could definatly see where it was from Hope you make a kickass version for souce

    I came from Radiant too, I love hammer now, I am still learning it though.

  • Crazy "Level Design"

    • Sudano
    • October 10, 2007 at 10:58 PM

    Those were hilarious.

  • Crysis - Official System Requirements

    • Sudano
    • October 10, 2007 at 10:54 PM

    You guys are complaining about the 12 gigs it takes? That's nothing, you can buy storage for cheep now, I would figure you people would be more like me and be saying how we need a new video card and or processor! I will be able to play on low with decent settings until I get a better video card in the near future. I have an old Radeon x1800 256mb.

  • [HL2:DM] dm_crossfire

    • Sudano
    • October 10, 2007 at 10:51 PM

    I just played this the other day, my thoughts? 10/10 and perfect. It would be nice to see this map in an official steam update! Great work!

  • De_Forest

    • Sudano
    • October 9, 2007 at 4:40 AM

    I saw this today on fpsbanana and was shocked. Such a beautiful map, I only had a chance to play it for 5 minutes with bots (who uber h4x through trees) but the design of the map, and the beauty of it is amazing. I give this map a 9.8/10. Keep them coming.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™