1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. dewdle

Posts by dewdle

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • dewdle
    • April 20, 2008 at 6:45 AM

    It's for tf2

    Wind waker's style has exagerated blue water so that's why it's like that.

    Capture the flag

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • dewdle
    • April 19, 2008 at 12:15 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7162/ctfoutsetdewdle0057nm4.jpg]

    TF2 meets wind waker, oh and grass.

  • dm_walkway

    • dewdle
    • October 5, 2007 at 7:02 AM

    Sorry for double post but I've updated the map and made a new version.

    Same download link:

    http://www.rabid-monkey.com/~dewdle/fil ... alkway.rar

    Enjoy.

  • dm_walkway

    • dewdle
    • October 4, 2007 at 1:00 AM

    My original intent wasn't really at an aztec setting, I figured what I ended up with was something with a similar look but I didn't base it on any references really. You've made great points so far so I think I'll go back and change a few things to improve it :wink:

  • dm_walkway

    • dewdle
    • October 3, 2007 at 1:22 PM

    It's basically a hl2dm map set in an aztec setting. There's not much I can say about it, I guess playing is experiencing.

    It seems to play really well with around 8 people but could probably play well up to about 16.

    Weapons are generously dished out, shotgun and rpg are probably the best suited, I also positioned the crossbow in a "sniper" spot, though you can be ferreted out quite easily.

    All in all fairly balanced, fast paced and enjoyable. Hope you like.

    [Blocked Image: http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1610/dmwalkway0000bd8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5292/dmwalkway0003er7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/193/dmwalkway0004hv7.jpg]

    For more information/ screens go to

    http://www.rabid-monkey.com/~dewdle/gallerywalkway.htm

    Download:

    http://www.rabid-monkey.com/~dewdle/fil ... alkway.rar

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™