1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Jen

Posts by Jen

  • [FGD] Team Fortress 2 Beta FGD

    • Jen
    • September 30, 2007 at 12:51 PM
    Quote from buddy the designer

    Wait for Oct 10th, then it will work.

    How do you figure? Also, since some people have already released TF2 maps, I assumed it would be possible to create maps for it. How do they do it?

  • [FGD] Team Fortress 2 Beta FGD

    • Jen
    • September 30, 2007 at 9:29 AM

    Hi there,

    While I realize this isn't technically a support thread, it was the closest I could find to a TF2 mapping thread.

    I've been fiddling with the source SDK in an attempt to get it to work with TF2, but I've had no luck so far. I can get Hammer to work just fine with standard HL2, but as soon as I create the TF2 game configuration, restart Hammer and try to load Hammer up with the TF2 config selected, it tells me it can't find any Steam Content Servers (see pic).

    Now, I've triple checked everything, all the settings *should* be correct as far as I know. I've also tried restarting Steam, tried deleting clientregistry.blob and restarting steam, I've tried praying, nothing seems to work.

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jennana.com/images/errormsg.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™