1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Avego

Posts by Avego

  • Crysis Map ~ Vulcano [WIP]

    • Avego
    • February 26, 2008 at 12:32 PM

    Looks amazing, and I see you're using your custom config, really adds a lot to the atmosphere of the level.

  • Man uses Xbox Live to threaten rape

    • Avego
    • January 6, 2008 at 6:22 PM

    Obviously, how anyone could have mistaken his intent I don't know...

    I'm off to masturbate to the teletubbies now.

  • Who's your #1 in games?

    • Avego
    • January 6, 2008 at 6:05 PM
    Quote from dux

    Old looking glass / irrational for the thief's and system shocks and valve for everything since.

    Actually I have to agree there, LGS were brilliant for delivering such profound and enjoyable, yet unique experiences. Its a shame the cocked up.

  • HOLP Map Pack for UT3

    • Avego
    • January 6, 2008 at 12:24 AM

    I also like how you pointed the level designers are European as quality assurance.

    Brilliant, shame I don't have the game.

  • Who's your #1 in games?

    • Avego
    • January 6, 2008 at 12:22 AM

    I'm another one of Gabe's closet whores so I'll have to say overall...

    lol rofl rofl.

    Valve.

  • Black Mesa media release

    • Avego
    • January 6, 2008 at 12:19 AM

    They used brushes to create that effect. Magic invisible ones that create the appearance that the texture is casting shadows, very time consuming in some cases. I think Raminator(?) described how he created that effect on Moddb somewhere, sorry I can' provide a link.

  • The Spire (Gears of War MP)

    • Avego
    • November 18, 2007 at 11:00 PM

    Its great to see what you can do with the U3 editor, overall would you say its an improvement over others in the past Hourences?

    Also, good book... :wink:

  • not a cough in a carload

    • Avego
    • November 18, 2007 at 2:41 AM

    What? Then why the hell do I feel the need to masturbate?

  • ePenis++

    • Avego
    • September 9, 2007 at 8:52 PM

    Snot fair.

    (Yet another pointless post, I thank you)

  • Abandoned Hospital.

    • Avego
    • September 9, 2007 at 6:41 PM

    Hey #1 Duck.

    I won't say much as I've already told you my thoughts on Half-Wit 2, but still I think the lighting needs a little change. maybe make it a less noticeable blue and make it darker, to make the spotlights stand out and to make it more abandoned.

    :wink:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™