1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Toxicity2

Posts by Toxicity2

  • Texturing problem. Wireframes.

    • Toxicity2
    • August 7, 2007 at 9:07 AM

    Positive I have the same names for both vmt and vtf and are in the materials folder. I am also sure I used Alpha maps, as I have used this same texture for an in-game spray once.

  • Texturing problem. Wireframes.

    • Toxicity2
    • August 7, 2007 at 8:36 AM

    Hi, Im Tox2 and im new here, but i've been mapping for about 6-7 years now, I was recommended here by a friend, and im sad to make my first post an "i need help!" one, but...I need help.

    Im using Nemstools to make VTFs using photoshop, I've been doing this for a while, and suddenly im not getting the textures to show up in the map. Instead I get a wireframe looking thing.

    http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 600ob8.jpg

    For my VMT im using:

    Code
    "LightmappedGeneric"
    
    
    {
    
    
         "$basetexture" "ToxTex/toxlogo"
    
    
         "$surfaceprop" "default"
    
    
          "$translucent" 1
    
    
     }
    Display More

    Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™