1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. madgernader

Posts by madgernader

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • July 15, 2011 at 5:08 AM

    Picked up Trenched yesterday from XBLA, having a lot of fun with it. I also got infamous 2 recently. Going to be starting on that in the next couple of days.

  • Journey

    • madgernader
    • July 9, 2011 at 6:04 AM
    Quote from Furyo

    This thread is just wrapped in awesomeness from page 1 to 5. Now can someone tell me which valid counter argument it was that I said, cause that's my first reply in this thread

    I'm gunna guess it was this one,

    Quote from Furyo

    You know what happens when something isn't marketed like the next big thing?Mini Ninjas (first example to come to mind)

    then layoffs.

    Or when you hit a bad patch: Pure, then Split/Second

    then layoffs.

    then studio closure.

    Good read guy, keep up the quality discussions

  • "Modern Warfare 3" ??

    • madgernader
    • June 18, 2011 at 10:15 AM

    I'm fine with a seven hour campaign, all I want is a campaign that isn't 80% shock and awe set pieces that are the same each play through. Give me a game that lets me stretch out that 7 hours so I'm not just watching the same thing over again.

  • Duke Nukem Forever

    • madgernader
    • June 18, 2011 at 2:08 AM

    I enjoyed it, it was almost exactly what I expected from Duke Nukem Forever after this much time. I don't like some of the gameplay decisions they made, but I made do and enjoyed myself. Not quite done yet but getting close.

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • June 13, 2011 at 8:04 AM

    Its the new $15 dlc addon for the game that adds like 4 new characters and other balance stuff. So mostly online, but you do get more characters...

  • Dust 514

    • madgernader
    • June 8, 2011 at 6:45 AM

    Just have to say sweet...

    Now we just have to hope the micro-transaction content isn't super rape to free players...

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • madgernader
    • June 7, 2011 at 4:31 AM

    Don't know if I can really count them as purchased, but I grabbed WipeoutHD and Superstardust HD from Sony's welcome back package. Also got sonic 2 which is free to plus members atm...

  • Duke Nukem Forever

    • madgernader
    • May 24, 2011 at 6:23 PM

    I am sooo ready for this!

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • May 24, 2011 at 2:23 AM

    Just finished Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, and I have to say I loved almost the entire thing. Now I'm playing some Two Worlds while I figure out what else to pick up

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • madgernader
    • May 23, 2011 at 10:33 PM

    Holy damn, Yea from the pictures posted my first thought was source... That looks amazing

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • May 19, 2011 at 7:06 PM

    Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga

    Having a lot of fun, its a little rough around the edges, but overall I'm finding it to be a real gem.

  • PSN down

    • madgernader
    • May 17, 2011 at 7:25 PM
    Quote

    ":3mz16q64]And get this Germany is even more fucked!PS3:

    • Dead Nation (Deutschland: Hustle Kings)

    • inFAMOUS (Deutschland: Super Stardust HD)

    • LittleBigPlanet

    • Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty

    • Wipeout HD + Fury

    PSP:

    • LittleBigPlanet (PSP)

    • ModNation Racers

    • Pursuit Force (Deutschland: Everybody’s Golf 2)

    • Killzone Liberation (Deutschland: Buzz Junior Jungle Party)Z

    Display More

    I don't know if they changed it or what, but when I went to the blog Quest for booty wasn't an option, and super stardust is a regular option...

  • The Witcher 2

    • madgernader
    • May 16, 2011 at 8:13 PM

    The first one is on sale for $5 on gog.com for the month, no drm.

    I need to finish that one before I jump to the second.

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • May 13, 2011 at 6:50 AM

    Finished Assassins Creed 2 earlier today. Excellent game, improved on just about everything that had an issue in the original. Picked up AC:Brotherhood to keep it going and learn more on the story

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • May 4, 2011 at 7:56 AM
    Quote from Jetsetlemming

    ZHP is definitely the best PSP game I've played.

    This game looks excellent, once I finish with disgaea 2 I think I'll have to pick this up...

  • Portal 2

    • madgernader
    • April 22, 2011 at 3:01 AM

    Got home from school, sat at my computer and opened steam to find portal 2 was updating... it was downloading 8 gigs again, so I guess it ate itself. Steam angers me sometimes...

  • Portal 2

    • madgernader
    • April 20, 2011 at 5:07 PM

    Almost finished the coop with a friend. I really wish they had a lan mode since my internet isn't good enough to play online, we ended up using console commands to enable split screen and play using a couple xbox 360 controllers.

    Overall its a lot of fun, I'm sure we did some puzzles in ways they aren't meant to be solved, but that's half the fun.

  • Portal 2

    • madgernader
    • April 19, 2011 at 5:54 AM

    It appears to have launched, I've got friends playing it on steam as I typed this.

  • What are you playing now?

    • madgernader
    • April 17, 2011 at 8:31 AM

    Playing The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena... Almost done playing the first game (Escape from Butcher Bay) which is included on the disk in updated fashion with achievements and the like... Really enjoying myself, having never played the game before. Too bad I'm playing on hard so sometimes things get a little frustrating. Nothing too major though.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • madgernader
    • April 16, 2011 at 6:27 AM
    Quote from killertomato

    also: have you really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

    Well of course! its all so clear now!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™