1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Pampers

Posts by Pampers

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Pampers
    • September 1, 2014 at 1:57 PM

    Aha, well the bots were a test for adding a referee running around blowing a whistle. Adding diving should be easy, but should have a purpose as well, I want to maybe have players fall over if they run into a ragdolled character

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Pampers
    • September 1, 2014 at 10:45 AM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Haha pampers that is amazing loving those characters !


    Cool thread btw, I have my own never ending game too, some of you guys already saw it, it's in standby for the moment, and ... NOT DEFINED YET


    Right click to set a movement order for a character, backspace to erase it, and B to launch the movements. I know this sucks but that's how it is


    http://kokosovar.free.fr/radioactivetoast/


    DON T UNZOOM !!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

    Display More

    Love the look of this!

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Pampers
    • September 1, 2014 at 8:32 AM

    what is a schwalbe? too afraid to google it at work

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Pampers
    • September 1, 2014 at 12:31 AM

    Had to upload this as well, kind of relaxing to watch, like some sort of advanced fish AI

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • Pampers
    • August 31, 2014 at 9:43 PM

    Got some new stuff in, the sprint animation is bad so I need to change that

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • CS:GO Workshop: Weapon Finishes

    • Pampers
    • August 30, 2014 at 9:39 AM

    I would clean up your presentation a bit, that is very noisy.

  • Mapcore's UE4 Whitebox Challenge

    • Pampers
    • August 30, 2014 at 9:38 AM

    cool cool cool


    should maybe be give a tweet to the UT team and do a thread on their forums if not already done

  • Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

    • Pampers
    • August 29, 2014 at 10:56 PM

    Call of Duty: Advance Planets


    11/10 - IGN


    Less is more, is something I wish they will go for next.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Pampers
    • August 29, 2014 at 8:08 PM

    Blueprint is fantastic, you'll love it!

  • Eminence: Xander's Tales TCG / MMORPG

    • Pampers
    • August 28, 2014 at 10:46 PM

    The art is lovely, but that is the longest kickstarter page I've ever seen.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Pampers
    • August 28, 2014 at 10:03 AM

    Gz!


    btw, I think this is the first post from you without the words "fuck" or "shit" in it

  • Which game really made you fell in love with it's world and characters?

    • Pampers
    • August 27, 2014 at 5:52 PM

    san andreas

  • Learning UE4

    • Pampers
    • August 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM

    I think you need to launch 4.4 first, then pick the projcect from the vault to convert it.

  • Learning UE4

    • Pampers
    • August 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM
    Quote from PaulH

    In my experience so far I've updated two editor versions and transferred my project between both. The only issue so far has been that a blueprint door with a timeline in it now throws up errors on load, which I can't find reference to online. The door works fine though, so I'm not sure if it's a massive issue. I tried re-making the timeline but the error persists. Annoyingly also you have to re-download any tutorial projects every time you upgrade, as they all change to work with the newest version, and some of these are 2-3gb.


    All else seems ok, though my project isn't that complex yet. I'd say give it a go and buy a month's subscription, cancelling it straight away. It's pretty cheap and a month should include at least two different editor versions.

    you can convert these the same way you convert your own projects, or just keep the engine version you downloaded them with

  • Do you enjoy your job in the games industry?

    • Pampers
    • August 25, 2014 at 6:00 PM

    don't forget hats and your kawaii little sticker for you favorite gun in cs:go

  • What's going on with your life?

    • Pampers
    • August 25, 2014 at 5:56 PM

    The fact that you can twist another mans dick at work, without it getting weird, is a sign of complete trust in eachother

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Pampers
    • August 25, 2014 at 12:17 AM

    Got some new stuff in, cornerflags, morphtargets and you can type in your own player name when joining.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • The Witcher 3

    • Pampers
    • August 22, 2014 at 12:17 AM

    my master rig is a few years old now, and tw2 wasn't that optimized

  • The Witcher 3

    • Pampers
    • August 21, 2014 at 7:02 PM

    does the graphics hold up on ps4`? or should i get it for my pc?

  • 1080p discussion

    • Pampers
    • August 20, 2014 at 7:49 PM

    gameplay complements graphics and vice versa, no need to be binary about it

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™