1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. clankill3r

Posts by clankill3r

  • Identity game

    • clankill3r
    • January 29, 2015 at 10:13 PM

    Looks good, al thought I have my doubts of anything being in game atm.


    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/asylum/identity


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    I hope they make the funding, I guess not al thought they have 11.000 more then yesterday so if they keep going like that...


    I do have my doubts about the feasibility of the project but we will see (or not). Games are often the most promising when not released.

  • Problem with mouse Razer

    • clankill3r
    • January 29, 2015 at 10:08 PM

    I had 3 razer mouses, a deathadder, lachesis and diamondblack.

    2 of them broke over time, and 1 i sold. When I had stuttering I often disconnected and connected the usb cable.

    However during the years the amount of how many times I had to do that became bigger.

    No firmware upgrade ever helped.


    I'm now using logitech, I have 2 (gaming mouses) of them. One is good, the other hardly moves when I move it really fast. This tends to be a huge problem in cs:go trying to make quick 180 turns.


    I don't know what my next mouse will be but I will never buy a razer again.

  • Question about levels and old school level designers.

    • clankill3r
    • January 27, 2015 at 2:01 PM
    Quote

    How many level designers do you know of that no longer make levels but their levels are still played regularly to this day?


    Well the specialists is pretty dead but sometimes my maps are still played

  • Random Photo Thread

    • clankill3r
    • January 25, 2015 at 1:18 PM

    Made this photo a lot of years ago. Still love it.

    [Blocked Image: http://doekewartena.nl/work/files/gimgs/49_img1209.jpg]

  • Microbrush 3 (brush modeler for HL2)

    • clankill3r
    • January 24, 2015 at 10:53 AM

    what is it? And i tried your editor some time ago but all I had was a grey screen.

  • WIP De_Fracture (CSGO)

    • clankill3r
    • January 24, 2015 at 10:49 AM

    I like your brushwork, but not the textures.

  • WIP(CS:GO) De_Agri

    • clankill3r
    • January 21, 2015 at 11:12 AM

    Shadows look a bit dark to me. Maybe increase the bounces by one?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • clankill3r
    • January 21, 2015 at 11:09 AM

    What rank are you?

  • playing quake on an oscilloscope

    • clankill3r
    • January 19, 2015 at 1:25 PM

    http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2015/01/1…n-oscilloscope/


    cool

  • Hammer - Optimisation questions

    • clankill3r
    • January 19, 2015 at 12:56 PM

    Fix your skybox, then worry about the other things.

  • DE_SEASON

    • clankill3r
    • January 18, 2015 at 3:11 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • [CS:GO] cs_shichang

    • clankill3r
    • January 17, 2015 at 2:44 PM

    I have one suggestion. Post in game screenshots

    For the rest, looks awesome. I love the difference in heights.


    O yeah, I really dislike the green container model (in any map).

    I think it is the texture that does it for me. Maybe others feel the same.

  • GTA V

    • clankill3r
    • January 17, 2015 at 2:24 PM

    I really hope this game will have oculus rift support!

  • [Blade Symphony]cp_tdm_capsule

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 7:14 PM

    It looks cool. But personally I would replace the wooden crates with something not woody. Go for plastic or metal.

  • half-life uplink

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 7:11 PM

    "Nobody but a fool would go in there!"


    "What about this guy?"


    I wondered if there where people that never played the half-life demo.

    If you haven't you should download the maps and drop it in your hl folder.


    I think the demo is one of the best experiences you can get in half-life 1.

    The map is really really really good with a excellent bounce in it.


    http://www.planetphillip.com/posts/half-life-uplink/

  • [WIP] Half-Life 2: Dreaming

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 6:59 PM

    How much gameplay minutes you have so far?

  • de_smoke (Greybox)

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 6:57 PM

    One more thing about the rain. The angles are to varying. It rains in all directions.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 6:54 PM

    How do you like the source2 tools? Is it promising? Cause damn I want to make a city with you guys

  • [HELP?] Hammer black

    • clankill3r
    • January 12, 2015 at 12:21 AM

    Thx!

  • [HELP?] Hammer black

    • clankill3r
    • January 11, 2015 at 4:05 PM

    When I go back from the game back to hammer then the grid windows and the 3d windows are ******.

    Is there anyway to fix this apart from restarting hammer?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™