1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. The_Blond_night

Posts by The_Blond_night

  • [REL] DoD_Stuttgart_b2

    • The_Blond_night
    • March 22, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    Lucky enough to play this the other day. It was a lot of fun, I sucked but I had to count in the "I don't know where the hell I am factor". Love the epic feeling.

  • [REL] Dod_Abancourt_FINAL

    • The_Blond_night
    • March 21, 2007 at 9:02 PM

    This is a small, battle-torn town. The allies have attempted to take it once already, to be pushed back. But, now with a thick heavy fog the time to strike has come. Can the axis hold them back?

    **UPDATES**

    This is the newest and final version of Abancourt. After listening to the players, I have heavily optimized this version, doubling the FPS to better then the standard maps (dod_flash, dod_colmar ,etc.). I have removed the broken building on the waterfront and added a fortified emplacement to aid the allies in holding back the axis, balancing gameplay. Stretegically improved the placement of props or brushes, also fixed any obvious flaws brought to my attention.

    Download

    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/21833

    http://%7boption%7d

    http://%7boption%7d

    Screenshots

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0020.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0007.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0009.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0011.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n15/Leonadis/Abancourt_final/dod_abancourt_final0019.jpg]

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™