1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. mjens

Posts by mjens

  • I've got birthday

    • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:13 PM
    Quote from Gorion

    wow what are the chances to that!

    I will go to work, earn money and but some crap, I will make some exercises to reduce fat on my stomach...

  • I've got birthday

    • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 9:51 PM

    tomorrow I will be 21... :/

  • [Photos] Bulgaria photopack

    • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 11:25 AM
    Quote from Sindwiller

    Sure (will you actually license your stuff on (a) free license(s), too? :S)

    Yep, exactly like you did but my english sux so I had a problem to make my licence in understanding words

  • co_centurion

    • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:25 AM

    Dark and moody - looks great. Don't know how is with gameplay (haven't got Natural Selection).

  • [Photos] Bulgaria photopack

    • mjens
    • August 26, 2007 at 10:22 AM

    Downloading...

    Thanks a lot - I'm making a photo pack from Poland so I will see how you have did that and make sth similiar Can I copy your licence text to my readme file?

  • [HL2:DM] dm_crossfire

    • mjens
    • August 25, 2007 at 9:31 AM
    Quote from Seldoon182

    [black_mesa_developper]Hey folk ! U've stolen my work ![/black_mesa_developper]

    fuck diz its a good map

    [black_mesa_developer]i'm to lazy and noone payed me to make na hl2 version of this map[/black_mesa_developer]

  • Hitman Trailer

    • mjens
    • August 24, 2007 at 3:48 PM

    Damn that looks crappy. I like a game but movie with this guy as Hitman looks shitty... Jason Statham as Hitman would be much better...

    Quote from Mazy

    Just because someone might be a good voice actor, then it doesn't mean they're a good actor.

    But Jason Statham is a great actor but I guess it's too expensive.

    Really - actual actor sux and it's not a hating words... It's more crappy than this guy: http://imdb.com/name/nm0911934/

    The motive with religion and "fight with evil" - bad idea...

  • Leipzig Games Convention Pics

    • mjens
    • August 24, 2007 at 10:17 AM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    Hey! I just came back. I'm pretty drunk thakns to Intel (free beer and food). Here are some imprwessions anyways:[Blocked Image: http://aycu02.webshots.com/image/22401/2004990762594539588_rs.jpg]

    (BMW Formula One car)

    It's BMW Zauber!!! I also took a picture of it My is F1.06, yours is F1.07

    [Blocked Image: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/8157/pntx0004et9.jpg]

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • mjens
    • August 24, 2007 at 10:12 AM

    I add this game to my "most wanted at x360" list...

  • Noob wants to make HL2 mapcorz

    • mjens
    • August 23, 2007 at 2:42 PM

    Google isn't and won't be my friend

    Thanks for link :>

  • The random model thread!

    • mjens
    • August 23, 2007 at 1:06 PM
    Quote from Wunderboy

    [Blocked Image: http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4610/omgjoe90kw7.jpg]

    :? :? :? :? :? :?

    looks nice but glasses are not to big? and maybe add some shadows on shirt?

  • Noob wants to make HL2 mapcorz

    • mjens
    • August 23, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    Steam, Source etc. is new for me and I have some questions:

    - How to throw a custom textures to Hammer (any restrictions?)

    - How to throw up models to my map (what format?)

    - How many beers I have to drink do uderstand materials and displacement in Hammer

  • BioShock demo up on XBL!

    • mjens
    • August 21, 2007 at 12:12 AM

    Don't know why I don't like it. It's another game with movie-styled actions, flames, electric hands, zombie kids etc... I've even don't like the game style - saturation of the colors, used textures and too many shaders looks like form tech demo...

    Realy nothing special to me

  • dump

    • mjens
    • August 21, 2007 at 12:04 AM
    Quote from dux

    lol a roof over a girl? You tools

    I don't want to be not nice but I saw better girl photos but the roof photo is realy cool

  • dump

    • mjens
    • August 20, 2007 at 11:36 AM

    Roof looks nice :>

  • The random model thread!

    • mjens
    • August 19, 2007 at 6:52 PM

    by it has 4 legs

  • Bronx

    • mjens
    • August 19, 2007 at 5:32 PM

    It's funz!

  • The random model thread!

    • mjens
    • August 19, 2007 at 12:27 AM

    Can you show the texture? :>

  • Bronx

    • mjens
    • August 18, 2007 at 9:56 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8167/bus2pk8.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • mjens
    • August 17, 2007 at 9:36 AM

    But it looks better with 3 legs... more hardcore ;)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™