1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. mjens

Posts by mjens

  • Battlefield 4

    • mjens
    • December 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM

    Now that's an unexpected situation. There had to be a lot of rush out there, I can't believe how bugful the game is

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mjens
    • December 29, 2013 at 5:47 PM

    Nah, it's not time. After work I can't get myself to mapping...

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 29, 2013 at 12:13 PM

    I've summed up how much cash I've spent on games. I tried to buy only the cheap and really good games... It's... 100 euros.


    Well, the good thing is that I sold my cards for about 5 euros so it's 95 euros, not so bad

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mjens
    • December 29, 2013 at 11:53 AM

    Banner thing is a good idea! Oh damn, I wanna make a Q1 map so much!!!

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 28, 2013 at 10:20 PM

    That's nice:

    http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive…-11-and-12.aspx

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • mjens
    • December 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM

    Lovely!

  • What are you playing now?

    • mjens
    • December 28, 2013 at 8:15 PM

    It's a sin that I haven't played FC3: Blood Dragon before. It'a really nice game, it's a well designer and funny as hell! The one problem is with that save block at the start, sad thing that there was no other way. That somehow shows up how messy the engine/scripting system is...

  • Are you always hungry for more ?

    • mjens
    • December 27, 2013 at 10:38 PM

    We all agree like in gay marriage. Lovely.

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 27, 2013 at 6:05 PM

    Here's my Hitman for 5 euros!


    EDIT:

    ...aaaand the Blood Dragon!

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 11:18 PM

    That was my first playthrough with real people. I have no idea how to shoot someone, how you're doing it?


    Go to 7:50


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.


    cs_insertion:

    - performance problems

    - not enough covers

    - I'm not sure about the fog distance, it will be cool to check some farer distances

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 9:57 PM

    I've recorded some AVIs, will upload them on YT.

  • Are you always hungry for more ?

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 9:55 PM

    ...and the best thing is that the more you know, the more you feel you don't know. Or something like that. You know what I mean... Anyway, that's good, you're entering a level where you're solving problems by your own, not using others' ideas and solutions.


    Why you're asking? Any bad feelings?

  • Are you always hungry for more ?

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 7:24 PM

    Technology is changing so fast that you can't be confident that your knowledge will be up-to-date in next few years. As an example: physically based rendering is becoming very popular but it's a completely different story with the speculars, diffuses etc. As Helder once said (or posted someones quote on FB) something like: soon the internet will be full of messed up metal materials in PBR. Damn it's true.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 6:51 PM

    OK, how to join? Seriously...


    Is there an auto-download option or I have to download the maps?

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 26, 2013 at 12:00 AM
    Quote from Puddy

    Well... free L4D2 might have something to do with it...


    But how... But... Why? That game is always on sale, it costs less than a pizza and still there's so much interest when it's for free? I thought everyone already have it

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

    Steam seems to be dead right now

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • mjens
    • December 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

    Sweet! I'll try to connect tomorrow. It will be my first time, what should I know?

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 24, 2013 at 11:32 PM

    Same here, I only got only few 2-3 euro games, nothing big. That sucks, where's that Christmas Steam Sale Spirit I wanted?! Right now I only want to get Hitman: Absolution and maybe COD:WaW it had to be super-cheap to make me buy it. And it will never be.


    Have you noticed that most of Dooms, Quakes and Call of Duties aren't so cheap when comparing to other games?

  • Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

    • mjens
    • December 23, 2013 at 8:25 PM

    Same here, I want Brothers!


    I can't get any cool game on sale... I hope to see new Hitman!

  • Random games concept art

    • mjens
    • December 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM

    Say your mate that he did a great job, concept root is my favorite!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™