1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • What have you watched recently?

    • PogoP
    • June 28, 2013 at 9:31 AM

    I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.

  • MapCore CS:GO Playtesting 3.0

    • PogoP
    • June 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM

    Has anyone heard from Puddy? How is he getting on?

  • Battlefield 4

    • PogoP
    • June 26, 2013 at 9:25 AM
    Quote

    ' timestamp='1372207257' post='336478']shit looks dope man, water is so real I can almost drink it, next-gen fuck yeah

    You shouldn't drink sea water.

  • Routine

    • PogoP
    • June 25, 2013 at 10:35 PM

    True, they should probably ditch the sci-fi and set it in the middle east. Chuck in a few Terrorists, and bob's yer uncle.

  • Routine

    • PogoP
    • June 25, 2013 at 10:15 PM

    Wtf are you even trying to say, Fmpone?

  • Routine

    • PogoP
    • June 25, 2013 at 5:20 PM

    Now it's all over the back of your pants. Because you've just shat with the sheer excitement of it.

  • Routine

    • PogoP
    • June 25, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    Quote from FMPONE

    It looks good. I'm not sure i like the deliberately rough around the edges futuristic art design. It's a bit odd how everything feels simulatenously hyper-futuristic and 8-bit at the same time. it's not convincing for me atm, and the head bobbing was driving me nuts.

    Maybe I'll come around though, definitely looks like a project worth supporting

    Retro sci-fi. It's an awesome idea. Feels like a cheap 70/80s sci-fi set.

    Sentura, why does it need guns? Guns does not neccessarily = good gameplay. Look at Amnesia..

  • Routine

    • PogoP
    • June 25, 2013 at 3:25 PM

    God damnit you beat me to it. Looks fucking brilliant.

    Amnesia in space.

  • 16 hours of in-depth UDK videos

    • PogoP
    • June 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM

    Mapcore discount?

  • James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano) dies aged 51

    • PogoP
    • June 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

    I couldn't believe the news this morning; James Gandolfini who famously played Tony Soprano, has died of a heart attack aged just 51...

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22983912

    Me and my girlfriend just finished watching Sopranos for the second time (her first time!), I can't believe it! RIP.


    [Blocked Image: http://img2-2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/130701/James-Gandolfini-300.jpg]

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • PogoP
    • June 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM

    Is TI even out in the West? I tried to play it the other day and it didn't work in the UK :/

  • Xbox One

    • PogoP
    • June 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM
    Quote

    ' timestamp='1371677400' post='335957']

    Just out of curiosity, why do you favor xbox on top of the ps3? (This is NOT a fucking flame attempt, I am genuinely interested)

    I know it wasn't a flame attempt, it's a perfectly legit question. I was 99% for the PS4 after the MS fuck up, and I am still very interested in getting one even just to play some Naughty Dog games. I'd like to stay with MS just out of loyalty I guess. I've always only had an Xbox, never a PS (well, except the PS2 of course!).. And I guess I'm used to the way Xbox works. But I dunno, maybe it's time to branch out and try a PS for once!

    It entirely just depends on if MS can pull it back, but tbh I think I'll end up going PS4 anyway.

  • Xbox One

    • PogoP
    • June 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

    Well if I can stay with Xbox, I will. I hope they carry on fixing all this shit and they'll win me back!

  • Xbox One

    • PogoP
    • June 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM

    What...? That's crazy. I'm glad they've done it, I never thought they would backtrack. They have obviously realised their mistake.

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • PogoP
    • June 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM

    That guy's voice is fucking annoying. And those crates don't RUIN THE MAP. Fucking over-dramatic DICKBAG OMG!!!!!!!!!

  • Ryse - A not-so-exclusive XBOX One title by Crytek

    • PogoP
    • June 17, 2013 at 9:58 AM

    Yeah this game looked pretty nice but those QTEs are completely retarded.

  • Rezzed - Birmingham - June 22/23

    • PogoP
    • June 14, 2013 at 12:11 PM

    I might try and get tickets for this.. I could go back home to Telford before/after.

    Edit - Actually, I'm busy that weekend

  • Star Wars: Battlefront (3)

    • PogoP
    • June 13, 2013 at 8:10 PM

    Came to this thread excited to read about Battlefront 3; left with nothing but new knowledge of SSDs and load times. Disappointed.

  • Respawn Entertainment's - Titanfall

    • PogoP
    • June 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM

    I watched a clip of this today at work, and it looks fucking awesome. I can't wait to play this!

  • Xbox One

    • PogoP
    • June 13, 2013 at 9:11 AM

    I've got a feeling that Xbox One hating is going to turn around soon and people will get sick of all the haters and start loving the new Xbox. Just you wait and see.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™