1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. PogoP

Posts by PogoP

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • October 4, 2016 at 3:37 PM

    Battlefield singleplayer is only for when your internet is down anyway ;)

    Is this out in 3 weeks now? Can't wait to jump back on!

  • Paladins

    • PogoP
    • September 21, 2016 at 5:10 PM

    Here's what the developers have to say about it. Always worth reading both sides of the argument.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Paladins/com…as_response_to/

  • totally random texture thread

    • PogoP
    • September 15, 2016 at 1:24 PM

    Fuckin hell man thats insane. Nice work! Is it all one texture? Wrapped around a cylinder and displaced?

    Reminds me of the Gorge tunnel in NS2![Blocked Image: http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/792213_10151302093288105_1574697567_o.jpg]

  • What's going on with your life?

    • PogoP
    • September 13, 2016 at 4:47 PM

    So sorry mate :(

  • Overwatch

    • PogoP
    • September 12, 2016 at 9:00 PM
    Quote from Minos

    25 minutes ago, Minos said: By the way, we are looking for another architecture artist. This entails taking level design blockouts from start to finish and BSP mapping experience is a plus :) Apply here: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/…html?id=16000RB

    Nice one guys! Good luck in your hunt :)

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • September 3, 2016 at 3:12 PM

    This game is fucking amazing. Best Battlefield in a long time in my opinion. Can't wait for the full game.

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • September 1, 2016 at 2:43 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    1 hour ago, Pampers said: we're being DDOSed :(

    I don't care, I'm holding you personally accountable.

    It's back up again now, yay! Had a great game this lunch. Good job DICE, you're kickin ass with this game.

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • September 1, 2016 at 12:39 PM

    Pampers please fix this shit NOW!!!

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • August 31, 2016 at 3:01 PM
    Quote from Beck

    21 minutes ago, Beck said: Is anyone else just getting vehicles disappear whilst they're inside of them.

    I stole one of the armoured cars from one of the enemy teams flags and was driving around in it for quite a while. Then out of the blue the car just disappeared and dumped me and the other guys in it just where we were. Kind of annoying since I was running away from a tank.

    It's also happened when I've got in a partially destroyed one on a point to use it's gun to cover whilst we captured but that just disappeared also. Bit annoying!

    Yeah I've had that issue too.

    Is there somewhere we can submit these types of problems? I don't want to just moan about it on Mapcore! I'm sure they know about the issue though.

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • August 31, 2016 at 10:45 AM
    Quote from Pampers

    39 minutes ago, Pampers said: Tanks will be much less op once people unlock more anti tank gadgets, but yes I agree, rush should be more infantry focused

    There needs to be more cover in that second rush site.. There's practically no cover at all to move up on. It's just a huge killing field. Even if it's just a bunch of rocks or sandbags or something! Also I don't think the rush objectives should be visible from the defender's side. Otherwise they can just sit and snipe anyone that tries to capture it.

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • August 30, 2016 at 11:33 PM

    Ergh, rush is absolutely terrible on this map. I hope it's not a sign of things to come, but it's just flat out awful as it stands at the moment. The second objectives are impossible to capture, it just turns into a snipefest.

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • August 30, 2016 at 4:56 PM

    Really enjoyed this at lunch. Can't wait to play more later.

    Reviving seems a bit more annoying in this. Never seems to work for me. Can you revive everyone? Wish there was a more obvious icon like in Bad Co 2 or BF3/4.

    Not sure about Sinai Desert. It's very open but still feels small... it's weird. I miss the old days of massive sprawling BF maps :P

  • Battlefield 1

    • PogoP
    • August 30, 2016 at 10:33 AM

    Im jelly. Can't wait to play at lunch!

  • Duke Nukem Forever

    • PogoP
    • August 26, 2016 at 11:56 AM

    Probably just a re-release. I had a look online and you can't actually legitimately get a digital copy of Duke Nukem anywhere at the moment. Shame, I had an urge to play it after seeing this thread pop up :P

    Edit - Maybe I'm wrong! Take a look at this below. Looks like a re-master!

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/commen…ased_is_called/

  • What's going on with your life?

    • PogoP
    • August 17, 2016 at 9:00 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    18 hours ago, blackdog said: I'm officially a UK resident now, got back today the papers from my application.

    Welcome onboard this sinking ship we call the UK!

  • Overwatch

    • PogoP
    • August 16, 2016 at 8:48 PM

    I see you've taken a leaf out of D3/Warcraft for this :P

    [Blocked Image: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7557268/Misc/throne.PNG]

    Map looks cool :)

  • What's going on with your life?

    • PogoP
    • August 7, 2016 at 1:57 PM
    Quote from dux

    13 hours ago, dux said: Me and my girlfriend mutually ended our relationship today. Doesn't make it suck any less. Today has been a pretty crappy day.

    Ah shit, sorry to hear this too mate :( Hope you're doing alright.

  • What's going on with your life?

    • PogoP
    • August 7, 2016 at 12:18 PM
    Quote from Puddy

    1 hour ago, Puddy said: For me personally, I did quite a major change this friday. After finally coming to terms with that I do not have the health nor energy you would expect to have in your mid-20's, I came to an agreement with my employer to work shorter days starting this monday. I feel that I have been stretched thin the last few years and that it made me into an old grumpy man. Starbreeze has been very accommodating and understanding and I salute them.

    Well done dude. Your personal health is much more important than the company and doing all those crazy hours.

    What causes your lack of energy? Is it a health condition? I know you had all that trouble a few years ago with your.. heart?

  • Pokemon Go

    • PogoP
    • July 19, 2016 at 8:16 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    6 hours ago, Pampers said: Thanks for lettings us all know that you don't play, I'm sure it's the reason this thread was started.

    Oh sorry, we have to jizz all over the game? Nah man, this is a discussion thread, everyone's entitled to their opinion.

    I think it's awesome that its getting people out and 'interacting' with other people... I just personally don't like the game. Have fun with it if you do like that kinda thing!

  • Pokemon Go

    • PogoP
    • July 19, 2016 at 10:00 AM

    It's really not that great :P I don't get the craze for it..

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™