1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. El Moroes

Posts by El Moroes

  • dm_manila

    • El Moroes
    • October 15, 2006 at 9:28 PM

    Hehe thanks all!

    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    but damn, when will you make your own textures and models ?

    Maybe this year Ahaha

  • dm_manila

    • El Moroes
    • October 15, 2006 at 10:54 AM

    Hi all,

    I introduce myself; I am *MoroeS*, a belgian mapper! yeah! lol

    I am a graphic student and I like making maps!

    Now I've just finished dm_manila and i'm here to present it to you!

    It still remains some bugs in the console but I did not have desire to correct them! It do not obstruct the gameplay!

    There's still some bugs appearing in the console, but I'm rather fed up with that... and anyway, they don't affect gameplay or rendering.!

    [Blocked Image: http://syrus.mappeur.free.fr/img_maps/Finie…a_final0001.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://syrus.mappeur.free.fr/img_maps/Finie…a_final0003.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://syrus.mappeur.free.fr/img_maps/Finie…a_final0002.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://syrus.mappeur.free.fr/img_maps/Finie…a_final0004.jpg]

    You can grab the map here!

    have fun men!

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™