1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. El Moroes

Posts by El Moroes

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 12, 2014 at 11:37 PM
    Quote from El_Exodus

    Maybe try the steam market


    No it's not on the steam market (or I'm blind).

    I don't understand why it's impossible for me to purchase it


    http://steamcommunity.com/market/listing…20Access%20Pass


    @SDK: There was an update. Should be fixed i think. Didn't test it yet.


    This access cost less than the other I try to have so I think it's a different thing, no ? With that purchase I won't have a coin ? Am I right ?

    Quote from Squad


    Yep I tried at work and at home.

    Nothing happens when I click on the price :


    That sucks. Give a shout if the problem persists. I could buy an extra pass and send it to you as a gift or something.


    I'll wait and see, thanks !


    EDIT : ok I didn't see that the price was in € for the access badge. It was my mistake ! Yeah you can blame me, shame on me ! Now you have my participation !

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 12, 2014 at 8:43 PM
    Quote from Squad

    That's weird. Have you tried restarting Steam?

    Btw, is the SDK broke for anyone else too?


    Yep I tried at work and at home.

    Nothing happens when I click on the price :


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/VpMFvGP.jpg]


    And about the SDK, it doesn't work here too :


    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/DyHgiRl.jpg]


    FU****

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 12, 2014 at 7:28 PM
    Quote from El_Exodus

    Maybe try the steam market


    No it's not on the steam market (or I'm blind).

    I don't understand why it's impossible for me to purchase it

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 12, 2014 at 1:17 PM

    And I can't purchase it in game. It does nothing...
    Anyone have another link to take it ?

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM

    Yeah again a nice pack guys !! Congrats !!!

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • November 7, 2014 at 9:07 AM

    About piranesi you have de_skyline which is imo a decent remake of the original map.

  • References Thread

    • El Moroes
    • November 6, 2014 at 4:16 PM

    Aaaaaaand a new one :


    http://www.reddit.com/r/sfwpornnetwork/wiki/network

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/3bHM8fb.jpg]

  • What's going on with your life?

    • El Moroes
    • November 6, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    Quote from SpronyvanJohnson


    There's always gonna be one better!


    Nah, this one is it. I'm sure of it.


    And nobody is asking him to share his "treasure" ? Do it man ! ^^

  • [cs:go] de_log

    • El Moroes
    • November 6, 2014 at 8:48 AM

    Nope, de_log is fine man !

  • The random model thread!

    • El Moroes
    • November 6, 2014 at 8:47 AM
    Quote from Sjonsson


    Thanks for spoiling me the game!


    Seldoon, I'm so, so sorry! I hate it when people spoil games for me so I know the feeling.. I didn't even know what game of MGS it was, I never actually played any of those games, it didn't even occur to me it could be the new game.


    I'm sure he was joking !

  • GTA V

    • El Moroes
    • November 6, 2014 at 8:46 AM

    I hope my computer will accept the game ! Gniii I can't wait !!!

  • References Thread

    • El Moroes
    • November 5, 2014 at 11:13 AM

    A cool pics research engine - you'll associate different thematic to filter your search : http://atlas-of-forms.net/

  • de_manor (WIP name)

    • El Moroes
    • November 3, 2014 at 11:54 PM
    Quote from El_Exodus

    come on, let's playtest this!


    I agree ! Can we test it now since you showed us attractive screenshots ?

  • close this topic plz

    • El Moroes
    • November 2, 2014 at 3:45 PM

    I'll steal it !

  • close this topic plz

    • El Moroes
    • November 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM

    dod_donner ?


    ...


    [Blocked Image: http://replygif.net/i/1005.gif]

  • [cs:go] de_log

    • El Moroes
    • November 2, 2014 at 1:26 PM

    I love this map ! It's fresh and well done !

  • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

    • El Moroes
    • October 29, 2014 at 5:18 PM
    Quote from Vaya

    The big rumour on reddit just now is VIP mode is being added. That would be damn cool.


    Oooh please yes !!!!

  • The Witcher 3

    • El Moroes
    • October 24, 2014 at 4:53 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://media.giphy.com/media/TBm8SKsiPquCQ/giphy.gif]

  • MapCore Job Census

    • El Moroes
    • October 17, 2014 at 1:31 PM

    Nice Vivi ! Welcome to this part of the world ^^

  • HATRED

    • El Moroes
    • October 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM

    Looks like to be a "free violence game with unjustified kills on innocent people" ...sorry but I wont play that :-/

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™