1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. El Moroes

Posts by El Moroes

  • Dishonored II

    • El Moroes
    • September 21, 2016 at 3:48 PM

    KILL KILL KILL (but be creative) !

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Dishonored II

    • El Moroes
    • September 13, 2016 at 3:42 PM

    What is this game ?

  • Random Photo Thread

    • El Moroes
    • September 6, 2016 at 7:47 PM

    For the first time I went with friends to the mountains to shoot the Milky Way, this wasn't my last expedition :) So, my first photo of the Milky Way in the Alps (Fr.)[Blocked Image: http://static1.squarespace.com/static/57a4ab0d9f7456f898d6f906/57a4e16e20099ead5399f28b/57cdfa669de4bb69fad17ce4/1473116896356/A+night+with+the+stars+-+lake.jpg?format=500w]

  • Battlefield 1

    • El Moroes
    • September 6, 2016 at 1:33 PM

    Ahaha ^^

    http://2static.fjcdn.com/hdgifs/Battlef…89b_6020910.mp4

  • Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

    • El Moroes
    • September 4, 2016 at 2:43 PM
    Quote from Pampers

    On 03/09/2016 at 1:20 AM, Pampers said:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Really want the remaster tbh, but still not sure it's worth $80

    Same for me, I'm not ready to pay it full price even if I want to play on this one again.

  • My new Website (2d-chris.net)

    • El Moroes
    • September 4, 2016 at 2:39 PM

    Very well done and as everybody as already said ; very inspiring !

  • Battlefield 1

    • El Moroes
    • September 1, 2016 at 11:19 PM

    Am I blind or there is no option to stop the music ?

  • Battlefield 1

    • El Moroes
    • September 1, 2016 at 3:32 PM

    Ok...pre-ordered.

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 17, 2016 at 10:45 PM

    I cheated and looked on Google...I never seen this movie so I'll add it to my list (she's so pretty <3 ).

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 17, 2016 at 8:28 PM
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    14 minutes ago, leplubodeslapin said: ...

    ...

    • ...
    • The girl is one of the most beautiful woman on earth <3
    • ...
    Quote from leplubodeslapin

    1 minute ago, leplubodeslapin said: ...

    Last hint : the girl in the middle is Natalie Portman.

    Oh you're right on that !

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 17, 2016 at 7:44 PM
    Quote from (HP)

    1 hour ago, (HP) said: I was going to say Lady in the Water but I think the pool had a different shape. Mmm...

    I was thinking that too but yeah, I think the pool is smaller than this one...

  • Overwatch

    • El Moroes
    • August 16, 2016 at 8:09 PM
    Quote from (HP)

    1 hour ago, (HP) said:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    Nice nice nice !!! Ô_ô

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 9, 2016 at 11:26 PM

    Sorry guys, I was away a few days and I just came back ! So yes dux you were right (The Godfather Part II) :)

  • LANMANIAX, we are back!!

    • El Moroes
    • August 5, 2016 at 11:52 PM

    Wow RA7 !! I thought it was a joke when I read the title of this topic ! It's nice to see you back and I hope you'll retrieve the success you had before :)

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 4, 2016 at 2:11 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/kG3D6O0.jpg]

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • August 3, 2016 at 9:09 PM
    Quote from blackdog

    5 hours ago, blackdog said: You trying to make it difficult by posting a stamp?

    That's The Thing /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="15" />

    This one is easy but is the first thing I could think of

    Edit: let's try this

    [Blocked Image: http://basementrejects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/sphere-1998-movie-gold-alien-sphere-on-spaceship-600x300.jpg]

    Sphere ?

  • What movie is this?

    • El Moroes
    • July 31, 2016 at 3:28 PM

    Total Recall ?

  • Open positions in Arkane Lyon

    • El Moroes
    • July 28, 2016 at 10:00 PM

    Arkane Studios (Lyon - Fr.) is looking for a producer.

    More details here : https://jobs.zenimax.com/requisitions/view/1046

    MP if someone is interested.

  • What music have you listened to recently?

    • El Moroes
    • July 26, 2016 at 7:53 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • ITT: Post maps/scenes that never saw the light of the day.

    • El Moroes
    • July 22, 2016 at 9:33 AM
    Quote from Pampers

    8 hours ago, Pampers said: why don't you try cooperating with someone, or recreate a classic map with a new theme and setting?

    Yep I agree with that ! You have a lot of good ideas there man, especially the arctic base (which is a thing I always wanted to do because I love this thematic ^^) ! You really should find someone and continue what you start !

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™