1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. NykO18

Posts by NykO18

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • NykO18
    • October 12, 2006 at 9:33 PM

    What do you think about it ?

    It's only a (very) little part of a map I'm working on.

    [Blocked Image: http://tmp.logout.fr/Half-Life/dm_escape0015.jpg]

  • U.S. PS3 Pre Orders

    • NykO18
    • October 11, 2006 at 10:54 PM

    I'm never going to buy any console.

    * First, because it's expensive;

    * Second, because my TV screen is smaller than my computer's one.

    * Third, because I hate playing with a gamepad (and gamepads aren't physicaly compatible with the games I like).

    * Fourth, because console games are like 60-70€ each, and computer's ones drop around 30-40€ after a month or two (for the majority)..

    * Fifth, because I don't want an equipment to play, an equipment to watch tv, an equipment to work, an equipment to go to the internet, an equipment to listen music, and so on. I want all the services in the same thing (let's call it a computer XD).

    * Sixth, because I'm not rich enough to afford a computer plus a console (+ a car, + an appartment, + the amazing price of gasoline, etc.)

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 11, 2006 at 5:04 PM
    Quote from Skjalg

    I'd really love to play with someone tho, maybe get a little teamwork in there...

    I'd really love that too, but that's kinda hard to find like 20 or 30 people able to play as a team at this game and at the same moment..

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 11, 2006 at 12:07 PM

    OK, disabling the VoIP worked quite well.

    I played it for one or two hours yesterday and I found it somewhat cool.

    But that's all, it's cool for one or two hours and after, it starts to be really (really) boring.

    Also, there's almost no teamplay at all.. when a new game starts, everyone take a vehicule and run away alone. I wonder if they know that some vehicules can carry up to 8 people.

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 10, 2006 at 2:43 PM
    Quote from ctswin

    Did you turn VOIP off?

    Uh.. no.

    Should I ?

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 9, 2006 at 10:26 PM

    Don't be worry, I'm not going to talk about this forum anywhere with preteens.

    It's too precious.

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 9, 2006 at 10:23 PM

    Hello KoKo5oVaR, it's been a while !

    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Behold fellow mapcorians, this is a french invasion !

    This is just the beginning !

    Soon, MoroeS will rule the world with us !

    [Blocked Image: http://tmp.logout.fr/Domokun.gif]

  • battlefield 2142

    • NykO18
    • October 9, 2006 at 9:36 PM

    I wish I could at least try it.

    When I join a server, the game crashes randomly after 10 to 60 seconds.

  • Not overrated things

    • NykO18
    • October 9, 2006 at 5:39 PM
    Quote from ginsengavenger

    Youtube won't last forever, and that thought makes me sad

    http://today.reuters.com/news/articlene ... GOOGLE.xml

    Sorry

    (and hello, that's my first post here)

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™