1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Psyshokiller

Posts by Psyshokiller

  • Tiling sculpted normal maps

    • Psyshokiller
    • May 8, 2008 at 12:04 PM

    If you're using Zbrush3, there's the wrap mode http://%7boption%7d.

    Guess anything else would be a horrible night in PS.

  • Breaking News: Doom 4 announced!

    • Psyshokiller
    • May 8, 2008 at 11:51 AM
    Quote from Mazy

    Yeah, incredibly exciting... :roll: It really is quite sad to see ID in their current position. Still can't believe that Epic took over the role of being that company as fast as they did.

    Quote from Mazy

    Am I really the only one that thinks its kinda tame that they're just constantly rethreading old franchises, even more so than pretty much any other developer? I mean it was cool once that you just knew that they were the Quake studio, and everything you got from them was just that, but in this day and age they feel more like an old blind dog with no teeth thats stumbling around, rather than specced out killing machine that goes for your throat . I thought they'd try and take some more chances with their games after they announced Rage, but I guess they need something safe to fall back on.

    I don't think Epic is the company either. They're doing quite the same with their unreal franchise.

    Technically ID is cooking up some cool stuff. http://%7boption%7d

    So yes I'am excited about it.

  • Mafia 2 website/screens

    • Psyshokiller
    • May 2, 2008 at 10:13 AM

    Awesomeness.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 24, 2008 at 8:57 AM

    What hellish thing will be brought upon us on the 29th?

  • Carmack on raytracing

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 16, 2008 at 3:25 PM

    I thought to share this quite intresting read with you.

    http://%7boption%7d

  • Oblivion in CryEngine 2

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 16, 2008 at 3:16 PM

    I don't see the point of this either. :-|

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 7, 2008 at 11:09 PM

    Ever heard of a spontainious snapshot?

  • post your pic extravaganza 2008!!!~

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 7, 2008 at 9:52 PM

    On a trip to italy, 3 days ago.

    [Blocked Image: http://xs226.xs.to/xs226/08151/me2130.jpg]

  • Post your deviant fart page

    • Psyshokiller
    • April 3, 2008 at 10:47 PM
    Quote from dux

    Am I the only person who actually never had a deviant page before in my life?Hellooo?

    Am I alone here?!

    Am I alone in the universe?!

    Hellooo?!

    No

  • Happy Bday BJA!!

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 28, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    Better late then never happy Bday bja.

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 22, 2008 at 11:52 AM

    I'd really like to see those ideas for a new frontpage come together.

    Zbrushcentral is utilizing a similiar technique to highlight wip stuff. There's the Spotlight gallery on top of everything and if you look into a subforum, there's another gallery showing thumbnails from the first page of the selected category.

    http://%7boption%7d

    I don't know how the thumbs are being organized there, since someone has to make them in the first place. Maybe we can add a function for the thread starter to add a thumb if he likes.

  • Photoshop Disasters

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 19, 2008 at 4:40 PM

    Incredible

  • Welcome back

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 17, 2008 at 11:57 AM

    Mapcore back in buisness, yay.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 11, 2008 at 11:02 AM

    Doom, Doom2 ,Plutonia co-op every evening a few maps with friends, using hamachi.

    Crysis mp. from time to time.

  • go-kart model

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 10, 2008 at 10:27 AM

    Oh my god that looks too sweet. The carts flying around and all.

  • Series, what are you watching?

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 4, 2008 at 3:17 PM

    Wasn't appealed by terminator either. :-|

    I recently watched Firefly and scrubs all over again. Shame there's no season two of Firefly.

    And now I'm looking out for a new show to consume. Californication seems worth a try though.

  • Features you would like to see in a HL2 displacement editor?

    • Psyshokiller
    • March 4, 2008 at 3:05 PM

    I think you should make it similiar to d3's patch/curve system.

    One important point would be, to be able to manually control the subdivisions horizontally and vertically.

    How would texturing them work?

  • Gamasutra - Nine Paths To Indie Game Greatness

    • Psyshokiller
    • February 29, 2008 at 2:43 PM

    Good read.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Psyshokiller
    • February 29, 2008 at 2:25 PM

    @michi: I'm invis on icq as usual.

  • Stage6 to Shut Down on February 28!

    • Psyshokiller
    • February 27, 2008 at 7:23 PM

    No more tv series all day.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™