1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. p2xelgen

Posts by p2xelgen

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 30, 2007 at 6:01 PM

    Moving on:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/6e7373737373.jpg]

    I just rendered an AO map. Zete what app are you using ???

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 30, 2007 at 5:49 PM

    Ya that the tut I used to do the texture but I still cabt get it looking right...

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 19, 2007 at 8:07 PM

    Completed AO map:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/u7776768343.jpg]

    Simple texture layout:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/ooooooooooooxxx.jpg]

  • Welcome to the New Forums!!

    • p2xelgen
    • December 19, 2007 at 7:57 PM

    When I first step into the forum, I thought but after a while its grown on me. So thumbs up guys. One thing I thought would be great, is to have a front page with news and shit and links and shit...

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 16, 2007 at 5:13 PM

    Here we go again:

    I've done a simple AO layout for my next texture - the wooden shutters. I'm now going to model it as hign as I can ? I would like to model things like chips and cracks and pearling paint, but once again I have not got a clue. There's a tut on 3dtatal but I dont really understand it as its very vague.

    Also what type of render would give me the most detail, an AO or clay?

    Image A0:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/776847994.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 15, 2007 at 10:42 AM

    A few changes:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 14, 2007 at 1:49 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Looks a lot better! I don't really dig that huge cracked part in the top-right corner. Can't quite put my finger on it but it looks a bit blurry.

    I was thinking the same, for if it was there like that there would be sum rubble lke mess to the side of the crack but I dont Know how best to add somthing like this ???

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 14, 2007 at 11:41 AM

    OK

    made a few changes, tried to add waer and tear messed a bit with the color and added a few more chips and cracks. :o

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 13, 2007 at 11:43 PM

    Thanks Minotauro

    Here's an older version, less dirty:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/AABB.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • December 13, 2007 at 10:34 PM

    I've really been trying to learn how to create textures, so far it ant really going to well. I've gone the way of model to texture and using the AO as a bases.

    Disffussed map

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/Diffusedmap.jpg]

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 12, 2007 at 1:44 AM

    Ok, not finished but how it looking...

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/00000000000000000999.jpg]

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 5, 2007 at 12:15 PM

    I've just found my wacom (model CFT-420) but I cant find the pen. Where can I get a pen for this model from ???

  • Unreal Engine 3 - Official Video Tutorials

    • p2xelgen
    • December 4, 2007 at 10:53 PM

    I'm all for TuTs being free, but come on its only a few $/£ extra. 3DBuzz and Epic worked hard on the TuT/Game.

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • December 1, 2007 at 12:31 AM

    How this ?

    Just a practice run...

    It tuck me all of an hour and half to start and finish this. I think it turn out ok, please give advise.

    Image:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/TESTING_ABC.jpg]

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • November 30, 2007 at 10:17 AM

    Anyway got a good tuts/links on doing dirt maps for textures ??????????

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • November 28, 2007 at 9:58 PM

    Somthing simple:

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/001AAA.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • November 25, 2007 at 8:59 PM
    Quote from Steppenwolf

    640x480?

    Ya LoL.

    I fu*ked the bottom part.

  • totally random texture thread

    • p2xelgen
    • November 25, 2007 at 6:48 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/Pixelgen/TTT.jpg]

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • November 25, 2007 at 3:50 PM

    ............................................

  • Pixelgen_random texures

    • p2xelgen
    • November 24, 2007 at 12:03 AM
    Quote from jaboo224

    that be my site !

    Anyone got any PSD I could look at, it really helps me to understand the prosses...

    Anyone know where I can find sum.

    Also is it best to create a gray scale version before using textures photos ???

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™