1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Ardacon

Posts by Ardacon

  • Question about Level Design...

    • Ardacon
    • July 24, 2006 at 8:51 PM

    I love Designing Levels, characters, even storylines. I've been looking now though, for a Simple 3d Program that lets you create a doom style game. Even if its just a level designer with premade models and such. I've always wanted to make a 3d level just to see what i could do with it.

    Been looking for quite a while and no luck. Any good games or programs out there that let you do that? I dont care about GREAT graphics, dont care if its out of date, don't care if its cheesy or anything. I just wanna make a 3d level for something.

    Ok, im done ranting.

    any help would be appreciated.

    thanks in advance

    Ard

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™