1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. TeddyBear

Posts by TeddyBear

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • TeddyBear
    • July 18, 2007 at 10:39 PM

    http://bp1.blogger.com/_ejVhPSXllX0/Rp5 ... C00757.JPG

    Taken yesterday (on the phone, hence the weird pose)

  • dm_japaneseheights

    • TeddyBear
    • July 15, 2007 at 12:31 AM

    I really like it as well Original touch.

  • Handheld environment: SKATE RASCALS

    • TeddyBear
    • July 10, 2007 at 4:45 PM

    If a game like that was done for the PSP, that would be enough reason for me to buy one. Nice!

  • The Darkness Over Teddy!

    • TeddyBear
    • July 2, 2007 at 8:08 AM

  • New book - I need dev interviews.

    • TeddyBear
    • June 21, 2007 at 12:30 PM

    How fun I will answer your questions in the beginning of next week.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TeddyBear
    • June 14, 2007 at 1:12 PM

    You did it again! Fantastic work FMPONE.

  • Insurgency Trailer Release & Website Launch

    • TeddyBear
    • May 24, 2007 at 12:50 PM

    Good job

    Why am I not on the contributor list?

  • What kind of questions were you asked at your interview?

    • TeddyBear
    • May 18, 2007 at 1:55 PM

    Two interesting questions I got were:

    Which game in history do you think looks best and why?

    What makes a game graphically excelling?

  • Wahey it's my birthday

    • TeddyBear
    • April 28, 2007 at 3:12 PM

    Ceee-le-brate now yeah COMEON!

  • Post your pic extravaganza 2007!!!~

    • TeddyBear
    • April 26, 2007 at 12:55 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/6782/vinnieqg0.jpg]

  • LinkedIn

    • TeddyBear
    • April 25, 2007 at 1:40 PM

    Cool

    http://www.linkedin.com/in/teddybergsman

    Whenever I get the time I want to add some fellow mapcorians!

  • The toughest game levels/missions

    • TeddyBear
    • April 25, 2007 at 9:39 AM

    "High Security Compound" in Tomb Raider III, took me 1 year to complete (I was 12/13 at the time)... man it felt good!

  • Write about the person above you...

    • TeddyBear
    • April 25, 2007 at 9:30 AM

    Makes me stop and think hard and long about what to write

  • Write about the person above you...

    • TeddyBear
    • April 24, 2007 at 4:21 PM

    A very nice random MSN contact

  • Write about the person above you...

    • TeddyBear
    • April 23, 2007 at 7:55 AM

    The bringer of interesting flavaz to pixel art

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • TeddyBear
    • April 14, 2007 at 5:16 PM

    Awesome! Fantastic! Tremendous! The most realistic grass I've ever seen for a game. The right tree however, in my opinion, really brings the homogenity in quality down. Anyways, don't stop the music

  • The Darkness Trailer

    • TeddyBear
    • March 23, 2007 at 4:00 PM
    Quote from FrieChamp

    "Darkness everyone - Darkness is spreading!"I don't know what to think about the game yet. The first footage I saw actually was the most promising - the light and shadow gameplay, being chased by cops but developing your skills to be the ultimate evil bad ass.

    This trailer though looks kinda B-movie quality and the demo I saw roughly a month ago really suffered from the "god mode presentation" effect. Overall I hope there will be enough challenge, despite all your demonic powers, evil minions and detachable tentacles (?!)..comments on demos of Crysis were similar though, when people saw the nano suit powers for the first time.

    I hope you guys take the time to let the game mature and don't rush it out the doors.

    I completely agree with you on this. This, and quite a few other trailers lately, have been really lacking in quality. Most of the time employees don't get to see the trailers before they are released, and most of the time we get really disappointed because they do not present the game as it is.

    For instance, one week ago there was a new trailer on gametrailers.com which portrayed the game as morbid & excessively violent, not very representative of the actual gameplay. I myself got disgusted, but judging from the comments, almost everyone said things along the lines of "def gonna pick this one up" so I guess it sells :roll:

    BTW, I at least have never been able to go on a wild killing spree in the game without dying myself (could be because I suck though)

  • The Darkness Trailer

    • TeddyBear
    • March 23, 2007 at 9:50 AM

    Hehe... publishers are crazy. Introducing with a closeup of a skybox prop meant to be seen at great distance, adding a ridiculous voiceover, showing weird scenes in general - it doesn't seem like they know what they're doing at times, or don't care. People over at starbreeze are having a laugh about this one ^^

  • Summer is coming - maybe MapCore T-Shirts?

    • TeddyBear
    • March 19, 2007 at 6:46 PM

    Yes of course I want one... especially if I could have the banjo man on the back

  • Texture Scene 1: Calm

    • TeddyBear
    • March 19, 2007 at 6:28 PM

    Nice design! My only complaint is that the surfaces lack definition of depth. Throw in a set of normal maps to go along and you will have a killer set The textures blend toghether a bit too much, depth will add that special touch of contrast needed. Otherwise good work of course, interesting brushwork as well.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™