1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. -HP-

Posts by -HP-

  • Are all french people of Mapcore Okay?

    • -HP-
    • March 22, 2016 at 5:11 PM

    Fuck... I hope everyone we know in Belgium is ok. When the hell are these culture wars gonna stop?

  • Overwatch

    • -HP-
    • March 21, 2016 at 7:29 PM

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • March 21, 2016 at 6:01 PM

    [Blocked Image: https://media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif]

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • March 21, 2016 at 5:29 PM

    Is there a way to make the SP coop with SnapMaps?

  • Games W.I.P Thread

    • -HP-
    • March 18, 2016 at 7:34 AM
    Quote from Castle

    13 hours ago, Castle said: I haven't been here in awhile. Been very busy and very distracted!

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

    I wouldn't even know where to start to create something like this, absolutely fantastic stuff!!

    You should probably think about putting this in the marketplace, either that or make a game with it man.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • -HP-
    • March 18, 2016 at 1:02 AM
    Quote from KevstaR

    25 minutes ago, KevstaR said: Hello Humans,

    This is my first CS:GO map. Over the past several months, I've been reworking and detailing areas. I'm interested in what you guys think about the progress of those areas so far. These are not images of the entire map. For ease of viewing, I'll just post the reworked screenshots. If anyone wants to see the before, or more of the map, let me know.

    http://imgur.com/a/YxHEW

    That's pretty amazing for your first map man, awesome stuff indeed!

  • Push & Pull - The art of guiding players through an environment

    • -HP-
    • March 17, 2016 at 7:45 PM

    This is fantastic! It's a topic we discuss on a daily basis in our team as well, and it's arguably one of the most important aspects of good level layout.

  • Oculus Rift

    • -HP-
    • March 17, 2016 at 5:19 PM

    Oculus team announced today that 30 VR games are set launch with Rift on March 28


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • March 16, 2016 at 10:49 PM

    Looks good, but I think the maps look very samey, I wish they looked a lot more distinct compared to one another.

  • Indiana Jones 5 is coming!

    • -HP-
    • March 16, 2016 at 5:43 PM

  • System Shock 3

    • -HP-
    • March 15, 2016 at 2:39 AM

    https://twitter.com/Polygon/status/709505445627502592

  • Site Changes and Feedback

    • -HP-
    • March 15, 2016 at 12:13 AM

    I like the new facebook like feed, it's a great way to make sure you don't miss a single post! I've always been lazy to open every single thread we have going on here on mapcore, so thanks dude!!

  • Assassins Creed review by Dunkey

    • -HP-
    • March 14, 2016 at 12:37 AM

    lol d3

  • Hitman - World Of Assassination

    • -HP-
    • March 12, 2016 at 12:14 AM

    So I don't get it, game is 60 bucks on the store but it's only the first episode? Will I be able to download the rest of the episodes when they come out or they I have to pay extra?

    Also, seems like the PS4 will get a bunch of extra content? I'll be playing it on PS4 so I don't care but I can see how PC gamers are pissed at the decision.

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • [UE4] Making an Office Environment in Unreal 4 - Tutorial

    • -HP-
    • March 11, 2016 at 7:52 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p138/shadow_qween/Gifs/yus.gif]

  • DE_SANTORINI

    • -HP-
    • March 11, 2016 at 7:45 PM

    Me too actually, link plox!

  • Overwatch

    • -HP-
    • March 10, 2016 at 3:47 AM

    We put a new map in the beta today! :D


    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • March 9, 2016 at 6:51 PM

    Wtf is with that voice? ...

    I want to see more of this badassery:

    External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

  • Assassins Creed review by Dunkey

    • -HP-
    • March 5, 2016 at 12:53 AM

    Yeah, I could never really get into this franchise either.

  • Doom (4)

    • -HP-
    • March 4, 2016 at 6:03 PM

    Yeah, because "market analysis", was the same shit with Bioshock infinite.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 8, 2026 at 7:49 PM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™