1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Cybbe
    • April 9, 2008 at 9:30 AM

    Today is gonna be a good day.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 9, 2008 at 9:29 AM

    I'm kinda praying for a RRoD before my warranty expires... I still have my first batch xbox

    Haven't had any issues with it though.. But would be nice to get a new one with HDMI.. ;D

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 9, 2008 at 1:30 AM

    Point taken It has more than a few nuisances and bugs. I guess I've just learned to cope with them though. *sighs at broken games*

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 9, 2008 at 12:58 AM
    Quote from Erratic

    Since I got my new PC I haven't gone back and given Oblivion another chance. I only got to around lvl 15 my first time through before giving up. Got any mods to recommend before I attempt to like the game again? I keep hearing of these great mods but never really know where to start...

    I'm quite the puritan when it comes to stuff like that I keep to official patches and DLC. But I heard the UI mods and some balancing things are worth checking out. Haven't got any specifics though.

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Cybbe
    • April 6, 2008 at 11:00 AM

    I had a good day. And got a bunch of stuff from amazon ;o

    Also bought some ice cream.

    Now stop talking about war and get back on topic >;/

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM

    Just began playing oblivion again, and just received my UT3 CE with the mail, so it'll probably be that, various XLA games and Mass Effect

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Cybbe
    • April 3, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    Sedatives wore off, huh kt?

    Nah, just kidding. You know I love you~~

    Had a pretty good day today myself. Off uni early, new strings on my western guitar ;O

    It's soooo awesoem to play now.

    Now I think it's time for something I haven't done in a while.. Gaming!

  • Toons

    • Cybbe
    • April 2, 2008 at 5:14 PM

    Aha. This is why you've been gone for so long

  • adding insult to injury: first lesson

    • Cybbe
    • April 1, 2008 at 2:33 PM

    It's definitely sad that a kid, and a cancer patient at that, loses his PSP, as well as whatever medication had been left in the bag stolen. The part where they say that faith in humanity is lost I don't get, however, since the thieves likely didn't know he was a cancer patient and just saw a car and a backpack with stuff and went with it - as they do.

    I'm not to tell whether or not they'd feel bad about it afterwards, most probably still wouldn't care, but I really don't know. And that's not really relevant to the point I'm making. Thieves are thieves, and there's no way they could have known they were stealing medicine and other stuff as well if they just broke into a random car and grabbed a backpack. And they most certainly couldn't know it was the day before his birthday, nor that he was a cancer patient, assuming the first statement is true.

    I do feel, however that it has achieved to restore faith in humanity rather than lose it, considering the part where they managed to raise a shitload of money within such a short amount of time. Stuff like that doesn't just happen.

  • Gearbox Ingame ad's

    • Cybbe
    • April 1, 2008 at 2:25 PM

    The Thrik has spoken. And so it shall be.

  • Daw of War 2 *Poops Pants*

    • Cybbe
    • March 31, 2008 at 11:04 AM

    *ejaculates*

    That is pure awesomeness !

  • Man, what is it with bad endings?

    • Cybbe
    • March 29, 2008 at 1:00 PM

    Spoiler alert :/

    I really need to finish ep2 soon

  • the dollar

    • Cybbe
    • March 29, 2008 at 2:33 AM

    $

  • MapCore Job Census

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM

    omfg!

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 9:50 AM
    Quote from killertomato

    wow im sorry to hear that! what happened?

    Just a bunch of stuff really, but I guess I wasn't being completely fair. Woke up just now, still a bit drunk, and I suppose the day got somewhat redeemed over the course of the night. Guys at my kitchen decided to load me with free booze, so I suppose that's okay. And I woke up feeling fine, so that's great too. Just wish I'd have gone home with a girl, too ;D

    But yeah, I dunno. Guess it was a decent day.

  • the daily "how was your day?" extravaganza 2008

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 1:46 AM

    Today was indeed a shit day...

    Remind me never to have a birthday ever again

  • Man, what is it with bad endings?

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 1:45 AM

    Yah, it's a major anticlimax.

    Throughout the game it feels like you're gonna blow a massive load, and then the closer you get to the end, you just feel the semen retracting itself back into your testicles, resulting in a mean testicular infection.

    It really sucks.

    Quake 4 had the same. And about every damn game in the last few years. It's some kind of fashion thing >:/

  • The random model thread!

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 1:38 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    I modeled a cool 3dsky building for ins_abdallah last night. Been willing to make one for years [Blocked Image: http://ftp.insmod.net/users/minotaur0/screenshots/3dsky_building01_mino.jpg]

    (I know the top parts are very blurry, I'll replace them with tiling textures instead of using the same uvmap as the rest of the building)

    Looks nice. Though I don't think "blurry" is gonna cut it. It looks like a build engine texture

    But good work minos~~

    Only thing I have to say is it seems the two "sides" on the left of the picture are using the same texture. Which they probably are. It looks like the wear and tear is looping, which would be fine if it were on the other side of the building... But they're practically next to each other and looks kinda fake ;o

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 28, 2008 at 1:23 AM

    Doom.

    Yes.

    The first.

    Also, I'm drunk.

  • Safari web browser

    • Cybbe
    • March 27, 2008 at 9:05 PM

    Opera is in fact better, but as is with the transition from IE to FF, it's about what people are accustomed to, or what kind of layouts they like. I only switched to firefox from IE 6 because I found out I could customize it entirely, which was nice.

    That said, there are obviously better and equivalent browsers, but firefox is a nice alternative. And then there is of course the popularity, as you mentioned.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™