1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Post bands you like but nobody else knows!

    • Cybbe
    • May 15, 2008 at 10:09 PM

    Forgotten Tomb

    Splashdown - http://www.injected.org/splashdown/downloads.html (not complete, but almost. I can't remember the other site I found that hosts it all. It's free, go ahead. It's way beyond awesome)

    Porcupine Tree - http://www.porcupinetree.com (Really should be a lot more known than they are. They're amazing)

    Portishead - http://www.portishead.co.uk/ (Yeah, I know, a lot of you nerds probably know them, but you'd be surprised how many people don't..)

    Boards of Canada - http://www.boardsofcanada.com/ (<3)

    Ulver (Old days - black metal, newer stuff - electronic goodness.)

    Kidneythieves - http://www.kidneythieves.com/

    Goldlog (I can't find their website )

  • Games you regret buying?

    • Cybbe
    • May 15, 2008 at 9:57 PM

    I really liked Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy. But I'm a sucker for adventure games anyway. As far as for games I've regretted buying, there aren't a lot, since I usually check them out carefully before I buy or jump on a hype train... But New World Order kinda ended up sucking. And then there's Perfect Dark Zero... But I kinda bought it just to own it, since I loved the original. Gave me a lot of sweet memories And then it raped the shit out of them

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    Damn you Mazy

    We need to get some multiplayer action sometime!

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • Cybbe
    • May 6, 2008 at 3:53 PM

    lol zyn. Nice one

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Cybbe
    • May 6, 2008 at 1:38 PM

    I usually don't care what time of day it is Michelle seems to be hating that when I call her at 4 am. What a bitch :x

    Anyway, I haven't much time, so I'm not very far yet. Seems like a damn solid game to me though

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • Cybbe
    • May 5, 2008 at 11:12 PM

    I need one of these Where did you get yours made? D: Can I order one there too?

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 5, 2008 at 5:29 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://recensioni-videogiochi.dvd.it/images/GTA4/grand-theft-auto-iv-gta-xbox-360-packshot-01-m.jpg]

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • Cybbe
    • April 29, 2008 at 4:33 PM

    Oh. That kinda blows

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • Cybbe
    • April 29, 2008 at 2:17 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i reckon my PSN is sentura, failing that, therealsenturasome cocky bastard (most likely myself) has taken me up on my name and so i have to prove who the real one is!

    Your signature implies it might just be "Sentura"

  • New 3Dmark Vantage

    • Cybbe
    • April 29, 2008 at 2:16 PM

    I want this in EVE

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • Cybbe
    • April 29, 2008 at 11:12 AM

    skdr !

    <3

    Now post some tags people ;O

  • Grand Theft Auto IV

    • Cybbe
    • April 28, 2008 at 8:47 PM
    Quote from Psycho

    I just read that a few minute ago and it said 99/100. Now it says 100/100. D:

    You're thinking about this one: http://www.metacritic.com/games/platfor ... theftauto4

    The other is for ps3.. Why metacritic has a score for each platform I don't know. But it boggles me more that they're different. Isn't it the same game?

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 27, 2008 at 8:13 PM
    Quote from Algor

    Beh, just beat the SP campaign today, thought it was pretty much garbage. The worst UI I have seen in several years. I know one shouldn't base a game like that off the bot play, but I can't be arsed to go online with it. The level of detail in the environments mixed with the style of gameplay do not suit each other well, creating a lot of confusion or difficulty to see.

    Got to finish up Crysis before GTA4 destroys all my gaming plans. :E

    Actually, I play it online a lot, and while I still find ut99 to be the epitome of the series, or any of the games competing with it, for that matter, it's really good. I enjoy it more than 2k3/4, and it works incredibly well online. Hell, I'd place it right below ut99 on my list of online fragging fun, I believe.

    Some people are idiots, granted, but mostly, it's just a great experience. The way the models are highlighted works wonders to make them stand out of the environment, and the weapons are just right, especially their placement in the maps. Vehicle CTF is great with some able players, and Warfare is just great fun as well.. And then there's always the good old Deathmatch or Instagib for quick fun times of high intensity.

    Of course, I have a computer capable of running it without issues at full detail, but a friend of mine enjoys it just the same with everything all the way down as well.

    The SP campaign wasn't anything special.. I just did it for the cutscenes really (If you watch them outside the game in their bink files, they have no sound for some reason )

    As for the UI.. Well, I guess that's a matter of preference.. But I don't see much of a differnece from the old UT's, at least.. And it's fine by me You could always turn it off though. Myself, I also play without weapon models cluttering my screen. You really have all the information you'll ever need in your crosshair.

  • Age of Conan Beta

    • Cybbe
    • April 27, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    Quote from Taylor

    I've got into every America-only beta I've tried

    Two

    Same here. It's just a matter of lying, really :X

  • Interplay uses money from selling Fallout...

    • Cybbe
    • April 24, 2008 at 11:55 PM

    I just don't think Earthworm Jim works for 3D, tbh.. I'd rather have a 3D based 2D game of it. It'd be more fun, I think. The EWJ 3D for PC kinda sucked Still played it though ._.

    I'm such a sucker...

  • Interplay uses money from selling Fallout...

    • Cybbe
    • April 24, 2008 at 9:35 PM

    I used to love Earthworm Jim, but probably won't be too interested now... MDK, Descent and Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance though... Could be interesting

  • back from the dead

    • Cybbe
    • April 24, 2008 at 9:33 PM

    /pet

    WB I thought you'd been away for a while. Kinda sad a year and a half went by without me really noticing though

    I need a life.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • April 17, 2008 at 6:27 PM

    Just secured me a WAR preorder box

    Playing a bunch of UT3 lately! Great game <3

  • The hardest platform game ever

    • Cybbe
    • April 15, 2008 at 6:04 PM

    I got to the part of the game where you cross a brdige and grab a sword, and then there's a big chicken. And I die I used like 40 lives at that place alone trying to figure out wtf to do. Went there at -76 and got to -110 before I just gave up and went to prepare some exam stuff.

    -EDIT-

    Just got there at -15. It's a lot easier when you know what's gonna happen. Some things still throw me off though But I just know I'll spend my next 500 lives trying to figure out what to do.

    -EDIT2-

    Watched a speedrun near the end to figure out wtf to do. And finally got it with -53. Could do better though if I didn't waste almost 40 tries trying to figure out what to do, lol. Time to play again!

  • Toons

    • Cybbe
    • April 12, 2008 at 11:14 AM

    But I miss you

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™