1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Things you didn't knew when you were a child

    • Cybbe
    • July 31, 2006 at 7:33 PM

    When I was a small kid, I thought Darth Vader's name was Dark Wader, because he was wearing dark waders D:

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • July 10, 2006 at 8:28 PM

    Yeah, I know that feeling. Have hardly had time myself for a while. Do have time now, being off school and all, though, so all's good

    More computing, more guitar-playing = happy me.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • July 10, 2006 at 8:24 PM

    About the same situation I'm finding myself in as well, d3

    That, and I might be allergic to it, so I'm being cautious. I could use those natural dyes or whatever, but then I'm back at the first point, heh. And then I don't know whether or not I actually want to dye it black again. I'd like to grow my own color out and see how it fares.

    And by the way, hello you It's been a while, and you probably don't remember me. But I'm back and all, from a thre eyear break. We had a few conversations back before I went away about three years ago. Good to see you again and all. Wondered why you weren't on IRC anymore.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • July 10, 2006 at 8:16 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Long hair + highlights = No.

    That's my natural hair color I dyed my hair black a year ago, and it grew out. I don't do highlights, or bright colors at any rate at all. Ever.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • July 10, 2006 at 7:06 PM

    First post on the forums, old picture. Oh well.

    Some of you might recognize me from IRC recently, or IRC three years ago.

    Anyway, I bewildered my way in here, and this is my pic.

    [Blocked Image: http://www.flamescape.com/t3hpix/Cybbe/cybbe.jpg]

    -----

    As of right now, I have no signature. Deal with it.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™