1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Level Designer at IO Interactive? Yes sir!

    • Cybbe
    • October 1, 2006 at 7:03 PM

    SCOOTER PICS! Mazzle owes it to us!

    Oh, and congratulations. you nailed them good

  • Channelstats.

    • Cybbe
    • October 1, 2006 at 6:57 PM

    /me pets D3ads

  • 3D TV 'could be three years away'

    • Cybbe
    • September 24, 2006 at 4:31 PM

    I've been up close and personal with a 3d tv It's rather neat, but I was also a bit disappointed. I had expected more, but still cool <3 That one was about 20000 dollars, I think.

  • Bad day for Ubi Soft

    • Cybbe
    • September 23, 2006 at 1:13 PM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    It varies from person to person, but for me, the reason I play a game is for the storyline. I play a game to see and experience what is happening to the characters and the game universe (hence why I don't play many multiplayer games that arent MMOs). If I enjoy playing a game, its because of what happened in the game, and what the story of a game accomplished (the same reasons anyone would watch a movie). If I enjoy the setting, the universe, and the characters enough, then they could make 55 sequals to the game, and as long as the story related to the other 54 games and I was still able to get something out of it, then there will be at least 55 games on my shelf.

    Splinter Cell has yet to let me down. If the gameplay doesnt change, just graphics, but the story/gameplay is still as engrossing as its predecessors, I say keep them coming.

    I have to agree 110% with you on that. I haven't played more than the two first splinter cells, though. But I liked them.

    I'm more of a KOTOR series guy though ;o As well as a bunch of other storydriven RPGs(That aren't all hack n' slash. I'm so sick of those).

    I do, however, enjoy FPS's with a storyline as well as third person games... Only games I genuinely don't like in any form, are racing games ;o

  • insta grins

    • Cybbe
    • September 23, 2006 at 12:29 AM
    Quote from Section_Ei8ht

    Congrats!! I play banjo for you!

    I wonder if I should tell you what the banjo (un)officially means D;

  • Level Designer at IO Interactive? Yes sir!

    • Cybbe
    • September 22, 2006 at 9:54 PM
    Quote from Mazy

    Oh nono, I was refering to me starting as a Background Artist trainee and ending up as a Level Designer Now that I read it again I can obviously see that it would sound like that

    Less talking, more posting scooter pictars! You promised D; SCOOTER PIX! I want to see!

    <3

    /me liks

  • Bad day for Ubi Soft

    • Cybbe
    • September 22, 2006 at 9:14 PM
    Quote from Polaris

    He actually looks persian now?

    edit: Its funny how we've gone very off topic yet every post (except cybbes :roll:) still relates back to Ubi

    WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO TOUCH YOU!?

  • Bad day for Ubi Soft

    • Cybbe
    • September 22, 2006 at 12:28 PM

    <3 Hessi.

  • Channelstats.

    • Cybbe
    • September 20, 2006 at 10:13 PM

    Still second

  • Hello, I'm a PS3. - And I'm a Wii.

    • Cybbe
    • September 20, 2006 at 3:23 PM
    Quote from RD

    i came

    Twice D:

  • Channelstats.

    • Cybbe
    • September 17, 2006 at 11:53 PM

    Still holding my second place <3.

  • Your first Level Editor

    • Cybbe
    • September 12, 2006 at 5:31 PM
    Quote from Bronts

    The level editor for jetpack

    Me too! I made the <3'st levels for that game(Both heart, and "hart"(hard)) ;o.

    Next in my line would be.. Liero, Starcraft, warcraft 2...

    Hmm. Well, Red Alert.

    Age of Empires 2.

    Heroes of Might And Magic 3 and four(Oh did I hate homm 4 D;).

    (Worms? hehe)

    Worldcraft/Hammer

    Hammer for source ;o

    I probably listed some of them in the wrong order, or forgot something... But Jetpack was definitely my first

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • September 9, 2006 at 5:31 PM

    That last mino picture is EOT worthy

  • Duke Nuke Em Forever release date!?

    • Cybbe
    • September 7, 2006 at 10:09 PM

    That guy must have been an idiot :/ Sorry.

  • Gen pets

    • Cybbe
    • September 7, 2006 at 8:21 PM

    /me makes a mandatory "old" post.

    Old.

    -Edit-

    Seriously though, wtf is that ? D;

  • Your username/nick

    • Cybbe
    • September 7, 2006 at 8:20 PM

    Yeah, if you're into that sort of thing.

  • Your username/nick

    • Cybbe
    • September 7, 2006 at 7:11 PM

    Haha, ouch Sind. I had a silly name at that age, too, though. Like stated earlier. When I was 12 (And a bit earlier).

  • Your username/nick

    • Cybbe
    • September 6, 2006 at 11:51 PM

    Ouch, lol. Digimon Sniper

  • European PS3 launch delayed until March

    • Cybbe
    • September 6, 2006 at 11:17 PM

    If any of you have stocks(shares?) in Sony, now would be a good time to sell before they fuck up completely ;P

  • Your username/nick

    • Cybbe
    • September 6, 2006 at 11:10 PM

    :/

    :\

    Well, hrm. When I was a (smaller) kid, I wastched my uncle play some game, an fps of sorts. For some reason, I can't seem to remember. Either way, he named his saves with the nick "Killer", and granted my age, I found that rather cool, and I stole it.

    Then I began playing quake 2 on LAN, and had picked up something about cyberspace, so I named myself Cyber_killer (In all caps), and there was my first nick.

    I shortened the name to Cybbe around the age of 13 when I realized how uncool it was, and people were calling my Cybbe anyway. That, and I liked the sound of it.

    Still love it, but not too fond of it's history, hehehe.

    (edit) That shortening was around the time I had been playing CS online for quite a while, and realized I needed a change.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™