1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Mystery behind Cropcircles solved

    • Cybbe
    • June 30, 2009 at 1:41 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    thats gotta be the worst explanation ever. wallabies don't live in the UK where a lot of crop circles have been seen. i think the mystery still remains unsolved.. nice picture of a wallaby tho.

    They were only discussing the isolated case in australia, not anywhere else.

  • Happy B-Day KFS!

    • Cybbe
    • June 29, 2009 at 2:49 PM

    Happy belated birthday!

  • Ultimate S.T.A.L.K.E.R. mod

    • Cybbe
    • May 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM

    That last image Jetset posted looks a bit like doom...

    The rest looks pretty badass. I was a bit annoyed with the dream filter as well, but I don't play a game because of the graphics. Deus Ex 2 and Kotor 2 should be a proof that I play through even the most faulty games as long as it has a nice story (And the gameplay is still good).

  • New Heavy Rain screenshots

    • Cybbe
    • May 24, 2009 at 6:47 PM

    Being a huge fan of Fahrenheit, I'm pretty psyched for this game. There are a few things that annoyed me, but as the "casting" picked up (After she stops being that nervous shy girl in the beginning), it got really impressive. I still don't like her mouth and teeth much, but it has a pretty good setting and seems really lifelike. A lot of great expression in the scene really.

  • Meet the Spy!

    • Cybbe
    • May 24, 2009 at 6:38 PM

    Emergency, Red heavy on toilet

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 24, 2009 at 6:34 PM

    mentlegan

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 14, 2009 at 9:06 AM

    Look pretty sweet. Nice

  • TF2 Sniper Update

    • Cybbe
    • May 13, 2009 at 3:17 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    I assume Dux means for competitive clan play.I can kind of see how TF2 could be a bit tricky for that kind of thing, considering all the random variables and the fact that some people can use weapons completely inaccessible by others — and eventually the special hats each class can have will mix that up even more.

    I'm of the firm belief that TF2 is first and foremost a game designed to be fun when played casually. It can be incredibly rewarding when played this way, especially if you get some good team players on your side. However I think all the stuff that makes it so fun for casual play is precisely what messes it up for competitive play.

    I wouldn't want TF2 any other way, though. I am officially the best casual TF2 player in the universe.

    TF2 is widely used for clan play, but there are special tournament rules. Things like limitations of maximum amount of players in the same class etc.

    It's not at all broken, it works fine. It's a team game, and it works great for team matches. It works even better so, because the rest of your team aren't idiots that don't know what they're doing. I played a few games a while back, all with great success. Working together in that game just works. It gives a completely different flow than your "casual" gameplay.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 10, 2009 at 5:06 PM
    Quote

    I went out and decided to buy Doom 3+ROE and the Quake 4 Collectors edition (Quake 2 forever!). I had doom3 before but somewhere along the line i lost it... so I found a pack of it plus expansion for cheap. Quake 4 I had just never played, and I couldn't miss out on getting quake 2 plus mission packs for cheap. ($20 on amazon )

    You really should play Quake 4. It's not a bad game at all. It's really linear, but it's action packed and the story's great. I played it through twice myself.

  • Borderlands E3 walkthrough

    • Cybbe
    • May 4, 2009 at 6:47 PM

    I'm sold.

  • Grow Tower

    • Cybbe
    • May 4, 2009 at 6:28 PM

    Lovely game

    the end is so worth it

  • I <3 you guys

    • Cybbe
    • May 3, 2009 at 11:20 AM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Whats that supposed to mean Cybbe? I am stll Spellbinder. Allthough people change by the years. I am just much nicer in our channel nowadays that's about all.

    Whatever you say Peris

  • Now Playing/completed thread 2009

    • Cybbe
    • May 3, 2009 at 1:09 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    You mean, the Eden Prime part? That's just the introduction of the game, you should really play it until you become a specter and gain access to the galaxy map. That's when the game gets fun =)

    Just beat Portal (yeah I'm late to the party), it's quite short but sweet as fuck =)

    Spoiler alert tbh :/

    Also, they're fairly easy to find if you search the extremeties.. I think I even remember some blinks or something showing where they are, but that might just be my head screwing with me.

    Quote from D3ads

    Still can't find the stash in the farmhouse (factory actually I think), I found a jacket on a platform below the roof but the icon is still there indicating I haven't found the stash, there's a higher roof but I can't jump upto it as it's too steep. Mind you, there are icons in the village by the trader showing stashes in the house basements that I found at the beginning of the game... perhaps a bug?

    It's up there, you need to go out through a hole in the roof or something, then travel along the outside of the roof until you get there, as far as I remember. I don't remember exactly if this is inside or on top of the roof, but it should be semi clear once you get there. You have to climb near a chimney or something if I remember correctly. But it's getting fuzzy around the details. Anyway, hole in the roof, travel outside.. Figure out the rest for yourself

  • I <3 you guys

    • Cybbe
    • May 3, 2009 at 1:03 AM

    I miss the real spellbinder

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • May 3, 2009 at 1:00 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cybbe.co.uk/Pictures/Shit/EMU0404.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.cybbe.co.uk/Pictures/Shit/AKG220.jpg]

    Oh yeah

  • Now Playing/completed thread 2009

    • Cybbe
    • May 1, 2009 at 2:46 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    Yeah, I haven't got to Garbage yet but I know of the bar. I appreciate the help but I think I'll continue to use the mod since I can't be arsed going back and forth between locations all the time especially when there's miles between points and no working vehicles, I had enough of a headache travelling between places in SH4...

    Btw there's supposed to be a hidden stash directly under the roof of a farmhouse just by the side of the collapsed bridge in Cordon but I can't find it at all, the online guides don't seem to offer much help on that subject.

    You need to traverse the roof on the outside to get further in or something. It's fairly easy to find. Also, there's an artifact somewhat down as well. If you throw in a bolt and grab it, you can make it in, then throw a bolt and make it back out without losing too much health. I dunno if this is the right way, but I'm a collector and I want EVERYTHING and I'll sure as hell find a way

  • Regarding Meatwad/MrH2o‏

    • Cybbe
    • April 19, 2009 at 7:34 PM

    I'm really at a loss for words here...

    To have someone die at such a young age is the saddest thing in the world - let alone a guy we all loved and cared for so much. I still really can't believe the news.

    A lot of you guys probably knew him better than I did, but I just know what great a person he was and how much he did for this community. It saddens me a great deal to see such a good man pass away before his time.

    I remember him from when I joined the IRC channel way back in what must have probably been 2001 or 2002. I remember from back then that it was especially hard as a newbie to get into the cool people's club. This didn't change the fact, however, that Martin was one of the names I remember for lighting up the entire channel and actually greeting me back then and helped me feel welcome in a channel loaded with sarcasm. While everyone dwindled in activity as their lives grew more important, Watah included, I still remember him from spreading his infectious humour on the channel every now and then.

    I don't really remember a lot from my initial time on Mapcore, but the things I do remember was his name and his humour, and of course the rest of the cool bunch of people that frequented the channel at the time. I remember when I came back in around 2006, I was a bit sad to see so many of the old members gone inactive, but MrH2o was still on the member list.

    I cherish the times I got a chance to play some games with this guy on xbox live or over steam.

    I was never really a forum person, but it's my understanding that he was just as active here as he was on IRC, if not more later on.

    I guess what I'm trying to say really, is that eventhough I might not have been the person closest to him, he has most definitely left a deep impression on me in the best way. And I share your grief when I hear that he has passed away. Bottomline is he was a very helpful guy, and fun to be around.

    You have my condolences

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2009 at 1:58 AM
    Quote from dux

    Bah nuts to necrons. I'm gonna purge your heretic ass with my holy bolter. Nah good luck with your army. Keep that paint thinned down!

    I like my Dark Angels subchapter pretty nicely too

    ...But curse the new ruleset.

  • What have you purchased recently?

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2009 at 1:11 AM
    Quote from arhurt

    [Blocked Image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/Arhurt/Random%20Stuff/m400708_99120110001_NecronWarriorsM.jpg]x2

    [Blocked Image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/Arhurt/Random%20Stuff/m400718_99120110002_NecronDestroyer.jpg]

    x3

    [Blocked Image: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b183/Arhurt/Random%20Stuff/m400678_99060110022_LordResOrbMain_.jpg]

    x1

    Of course they are supplied unpainted and in plastic sprues, but it's going to be the start of my little necron army.

    Display More

    Kudos on the choice of army. It's gonna be a bumpy ride though But most definitely enjoyable.

  • Happy Birthday Friechamp!!

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2009 at 1:06 AM

    Happy birthday.

    You are now officially OLD. And you'll be even older next year.

    Hope you have a good one

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™