1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • de_wanda by warby ... final release !

    • Cybbe
    • December 14, 2006 at 9:22 PM

    Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I think I just fainted of.. overwhelm...ness..

    Anyway.

    You.

    Are.

    A.

    God.

  • Post Your Pic Extravaganza 2006 ~~!

    • Cybbe
    • December 8, 2006 at 9:43 AM

    /lix

  • Top 10 Best Songs Ever

    • Cybbe
    • December 8, 2006 at 9:20 AM
    Quote from D3ads

    Hell yes.

    Draconian - The Abhorrent Rays

    Damnit, I keep meaning to check out the new album

    Me too ;(

  • Top 10 Best Songs Ever

    • Cybbe
    • December 7, 2006 at 7:12 PM

    So.. Starting with 60 or so tracks and cutting down... I've tried to have something represent each of the bands I'm currently having on my mind though, so these might not be my actual top ten tracks. Or maybe they're closer to it because of this :x I dunno. Ended up with two lists. I've placed the songs in no specific order other than alphabetically.

    Anathema - Restless Oblivion

    Arcturus - Raudt og Svart

    Belphegor - Demonic Staccato Erection

    Belphegor - Sepulture of Hypocrisy

    Borknagar - Witching Hour

    Borknagar - Om Hundrede Aar Er Alting Glemt

    Draconian - The Abhorrent Rays

    Green Carnation - My Dark Reflections Of Life And Death

    In the Woods... - I Am Your Flesh

    Solitude Aeturnus - Waiting for the Light

    -------------

    Anathema(new) - Shroud of False

    Antimatter - Legions

    Cream - Swlabr

    Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin'

    Everlast & Santana - Put Your Lights On

    Goldlog - (k)night of Protection

    Jimi Hendrix(version) - All Along The Watchtower

    Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blue On Black

    Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Where the Wild Roses Grow

    Tenhi - Etäisyyksien Taa [beyond Distances]

  • Get your hat while its hot folks

    • Cybbe
    • December 7, 2006 at 3:42 PM

    Finally!

  • Now playing

    • Cybbe
    • December 4, 2006 at 12:31 PM

    NWN2. Hoping it turns out better than the first one. I like the concept, but not the execution of the first. The new one seems better.

  • It's 2006 and we still don't have [insert your request here]

    • Cybbe
    • December 3, 2006 at 11:25 PM

    lol. Bst dk nkm qt evr

  • Now playing

    • Cybbe
    • November 25, 2006 at 10:03 PM

    Right now playing Dawn of War: Dark Crusade.

    And Deus Ex.

    And Dark Forces 2.

    I'm a sucker for replaying old classics D:

  • aim_nexuz_2k7

    • Cybbe
    • November 24, 2006 at 11:01 AM
    Quote from Dodger

    PLAYERS SUPPORTED: 36

    [Blocked Image: http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7996/newshitexclusivemapew0.jpg]

    I'm sorry, but I don't really see 36 players fitting on that map for a decent game. Unless you actually plan on spawnkills to thin out half of it :/

    My opinion, at least.

    It seems fairly small. I can sense a lot of collision coming up between players, due to the limited amount of space at each side.

    Or maybe my eyes are just failing me, I might check it out ingame to see the exact distances at some point.

  • In Flames & D3

    • Cybbe
    • November 22, 2006 at 1:11 PM

    I want to see Arcturus ;(

  • Good quiz!

    • Cybbe
    • November 12, 2006 at 9:38 PM

    18 correct, You must be a CS EXPERT! ONLY GOOSEMAN HIMSELF WOULD GET THIS HIGH!

    18

    out of 20

    I'm going to take my life now D;

  • Childs Play

    • Cybbe
    • November 12, 2006 at 9:28 PM

    Why does Child's Play remind me of murderous dolls ?

  • Now playing

    • Cybbe
    • November 3, 2006 at 9:23 AM

    Dawn of War: Winter Assault (I have DC but I didn't make it through the WA campaign yet D: )

    Replaying Deus Ex...

    Oblivion

    Replaying KoTOR ;o

    Just finished Fahrenheit

    I dunno.. I have a lot of stuff going on ;O

  • battlefield 2142

    • Cybbe
    • October 19, 2006 at 12:21 AM
    Quote from Thrik

    "In the latest CGW podcast, they received retail boxed copies of BF 2142.

    When you open the box, a big slip of paper falls out first, preceeding any discs or manuals. The slip of paper says, essentially, that 2142 includes monitoring software which runs while your computer is online, and records "anonymous" information like your IP address, surfing habits (probably via cookie scans), and other "computing habits" in order to report this information back to ad companies and ad servers, which generates in-game ads.


    Now, I can live with certain in-game ads (though apparently there will be Dodge truck and Neon ads in the bleak, futuristic world of 2142), but including a lengthy description - outside of even the Eula - seems to indicate even EA knows that this is some shady borderline spyware shit. I don't support it and won't be buying 2142 (for a host of other reasons, too)."

    I think "FUCK OFF!" is a good response to that!

    Having been following the media more carefully, Quake Wars is looking like the more appealing of the two. I don't know if you guys have seen the videos on gametrailers.com, but the engineer deploys buildings in an RTS-like fashion and everything. It looked really good, while BF2142 looks a bit too much like Battlefield 2.

    I guess I'll see since I'll inevitable get both anyway.

    Display More

    Had been thinking about getting the game because it's actually quite fun, but that sort of threw me off. I'll wait for QW now :/

  • Wii Pre Orders

    • Cybbe
    • October 14, 2006 at 5:43 PM

    Wii-orders

  • Wii Pre Orders

    • Cybbe
    • October 13, 2006 at 9:33 AM

    So.. Do you like, buy 20 titles the instant you get the console, and play them all at once ? Because in the time I finish the games I have, there usually is something else for me to pick up, if I can even afford it at that point. It doesn't bother me there aren't a lot on launch. You get the cool ones, and wait till you've gone through/grown tired of/can afford more, to buy more.

    Unless you really are filthy rich and buy a console + 20 games the instant you feel like getting it. In which case I must say:

    GTFO D:

  • U.S. PS3 Pre Orders

    • Cybbe
    • October 12, 2006 at 8:01 PM

    Sony boned themselves

    I got a 360 on the launch date And I even got it at a lower price!

    And it still hasn't had any problems with crashing, overheating or whatever

  • Photos from summer and fall

    • Cybbe
    • October 10, 2006 at 8:14 PM
    Quote from kleinluka

    the last one is my favorite

    Quote

    We are just a moment in timeA blink of an eye

    A dream for the blind

  • CONGRATULATIONS FERRET!

    • Cybbe
    • October 5, 2006 at 7:39 PM

    Congratulations. I wish I had already gone through my education and was skilled enough to actually get a job somewhere

    Good job. You rule!

  • Monitor turning yellow/fading to black...

    • Cybbe
    • October 4, 2006 at 8:47 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    What he said.

    (Yeah, I recycle )

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™