1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • February 21, 2007 at 11:17 PM

    Here is a small drawing I did today.. Took approximately 3½-4 hours of my fully dedicated time...

    Pencils used are F, B, 2B, 6B and 9B.

    I'm afraid I don't have a scanner, so this picture will have to do.

    I'm really a novice on this, so I mostly did it for some practice so I can get better. I'm quite happy with how it turned out..

    You can alternately click the link if you'd prefer a larger version: http://%7boption%7d

    But for now. Enjoy

    --EDIT-- updated version and smaller image...

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/IMG_0608%20cropped%20small.jpg]

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 14, 2007 at 1:20 AM

    /me pets the ferret.

    Hydeph, look once more at the poll, and try looking for the mapname this time. The map is there.

    And bummer about the CSRTIKE/ thing. But isn't it supposed to be VALVE/ and not HALF-LIFE/ ?

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 13, 2007 at 11:05 PM

    Nicely done KT You rock <3~~

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 13, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    I'm still credited wrong, and now in the poll too, but I guess it doesn't matter much :X I am Cybbe, Broloes is me(last name).

    But the download link is still not present on the front page, and that might prove to be a problem, I say D;

    Reposting link here:

    http://users.adelphia.net/~greenbak/dm_hazlab.rar

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 13, 2007 at 11:09 AM

    Not to sound picky and all, but I've been credited as broloes only ;o. I only really included that in case you were missing the "ø" letter.

    At any rate, I'd like to be "Kevin "Cybbe" Broløs"

    (Or Kevin "Cybbe" Broloes, whicever you prefer.)

    Also, you forgot to include the download link hamster posted. That might be a tad important :x

    http://%7boption%7d

    And wow to everyone. It's looking damn great

    I'm going to lose, hehe.

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 13, 2007 at 12:41 AM

    THIEFED

  • Old School Finished Entries

    • Cybbe
    • February 13, 2007 at 12:05 AM

    I had some problems with my map, but managed to do a compile in the last minute(Although I had hoped to fix my errors instead of wokring around them).

    ..I have no idea where to upload it though...

    I dunno if it's now in a state to even compete with the rest, but I've worked so long to get it working I'd like to at least submit it And the result is better than I had expected when it started messing up yesterday, so yay!

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Cybbe
    • February 5, 2007 at 6:49 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Sorry for disappearing... it wouldn't be fair to release all these kickass maps at an "almost-finished" state, so I decided to extend the deadline for another week. That's right, the new deadline is feb 12. This will be last time I extend it so you guys better get everything done and polished by the end This' being a kickass contest indeed, and I can't wait to test all the maps and prepare the map pack

    Keep it fellas

    omfg :x I just exactly managed to finish mine(Doing final compiles now), but this allows me to work on some of my lighting problems and add some of the details I've been wanting to. Also to add the room I had to cut to make it in time(Leaving my entire upper part almost empty :x )

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Cybbe
    • February 4, 2007 at 8:16 PM

    I.. Might finish juuust in time. Although, I won't get my lighting perfected and I might have some details and brushes I wanted to improve/make. But it'll be playable, I reckon.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Cybbe
    • February 3, 2007 at 11:28 PM

    I'm rather close to being done, but a really tight schedule has me doubting I'll get it done in time. My map is closed off and compiles though so I can put it out as is.. But that means having an unfinished area with no real point to it and virtually no items or spawns and poor texture alignment. If I can fit it in my schedule to even get a compile done(After adding lights)

    It's been great working on this project though. Best contest ever. Just kind of wish I didn't have a life. A postpone just to wednesday (or even tuesday) would help a bunch tbh :/ But I do see KT's argument that it'd be silly, considering this was supposed to be some sort of speed mapping or time trial thingie. Anyway. Been great. Hope I'll have something to put up in time.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Cybbe
    • January 31, 2007 at 11:15 PM

    I've got most of my map "done" and the layout for the rest. But that's not adding details D:

    I hope I'll make it in time.

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Cybbe
    • January 11, 2007 at 11:29 PM

    I have a lot of work in school this month, but I think I'm in nonetheless. This is a contest I've been waiting for

    Sounds fun!

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Cybbe
    • January 7, 2007 at 6:24 PM
    Quote from Dodger

    Well you understand it's simple.. I'm about to burn a DVD and put all the map materials on it.

    Do you have a gold dvd?

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Cybbe
    • January 3, 2007 at 10:39 PM

    Have you tried wikipedia?

    I think not.

  • Pirates, Vikings & Knights II Released

    • Cybbe
    • January 3, 2007 at 4:29 AM
    Quote from ginger_lord

    I'll try that. I can usually hold my own 1 on 1 (pirates for life) but due to the confined nature of most of the maps it usually ends up 3 on 1

    Got a 6 kill with the powder keg earlier, everyone was fighting each other and I rolled it in the middle

    Also, don't underestimate the strength of a cutlass once you master blocking. I've meleed several vikings and won as a pirate. Same procedure goes as with the knights, although if you're fast, you can squeeze two hits in for each time you block him. Otherwise, stick to a defensive position and only pull off one hit per block.

    And you'll even pull through with enough health to take on another viking! Yaaargh!

  • de_hogsatra_2007 project

    • Cybbe
    • January 3, 2007 at 4:21 AM

    Uh, did you release it yet?

    If not, you might want to talk to your beta testers or something.

    Looks like your map has been leaked

    EDIT: Oh right, he said january 11. Sorry to hear dude :/

    [Blocked Image: http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/3894/hogsatraleakbd6.gif]

  • Post your new years resolutions

    • Cybbe
    • January 1, 2007 at 6:08 PM

    1. Try to make 07 a better year than 06.

  • 2006 Game of the Year

    • Cybbe
    • December 22, 2006 at 12:46 PM

    360: Viva Piñata(Hey, I don't have GOW yet D: )

    PC RPG: Oblivion

    PC PnP RPG: Neverwinter Nights 2

    PC RTS: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade

    PC Adventure: Dreamfall: The Longest Journey

    DS: Animal Crossing: Wild World (And I don't even have a DS )

  • You want tro click this!

    • Cybbe
    • December 22, 2006 at 1:28 AM

    A merry christmas to you too <3

    /me gives christmas hugs to everyone

  • Face expressions

    • Cybbe
    • December 18, 2006 at 9:45 PM

    Dreamfall and Oblivion do a pretty good job too.

    The eyes in Unreal 2 really freaked me out. They were sort of realistic.. But they had this dead stare in them. Cold, dead, motionless stare D:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™