1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • Cybbe
    • October 29, 2007 at 5:35 PM
    Quote

    ":eh8h0elb]

    ditto

    Just get ugly girls

  • mapCon: europe

    • Cybbe
    • October 29, 2007 at 4:56 PM

    It's beginning to look like I'd definitely be able to make it as well. Sounds like good fun. There's a lot of you guys I'd love to meet

  • mapCon: europe

    • Cybbe
    • October 24, 2007 at 9:07 PM

    Well, depending on my economy at the given period, I'm in. It could be fun

  • UT3 System Score Calc

    • Cybbe
    • October 12, 2007 at 5:09 PM

    21.244534199999997

  • Tablet help

    • Cybbe
    • June 19, 2007 at 9:08 PM

    There are others than a .com? D:

  • Tablet help

    • Cybbe
    • June 19, 2007 at 6:32 PM

    Because if I order stuff from the US, I have to find someone willin gto ship it that far, and if it even does get here, I have to pay twice the amount of what it costs due to shitty taxings and import rules... So it'd be silly

    Oh, and I connected my old tablet. Apparently, it's an Intous, and the first of the series.

    I just did a quick ~5 min sketch to see if it still works..

    I uploaded it here

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/badass%20sketch.jpg]

  • Tablet help

    • Cybbe
    • June 17, 2007 at 11:44 PM

    I don't have access to ebay, living in Denmark. But I'll figure something out. For now, I still have my old tablet that works. Maybe the intous will drop in price ;o

    Thanks for all the help though. At least now I've avoided buying some shit I can't use

  • Tablet help

    • Cybbe
    • June 17, 2007 at 6:23 PM

    Heh, that's what I was fearing, really. I can't afford the intuous

    Maybe a Graphire though

  • Tablet help

    • Cybbe
    • June 17, 2007 at 2:37 PM

    I have this old wacom tablet running on COM, and I figure it's about time to join this decade, instead of the previous one.

    I've been looking a lot at the Wacom Bamboo, but I'm wondering if anyone have some experience with it, or know if it's as good as it looks or even worth the money at all ;o

    linx to description

    Btw, I need it for drawing, obviously. It look rather rad, but I can't find anything drawing specific information about it.

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • March 18, 2007 at 7:03 PM

    Thanks for the advice Bic, I haven't looked into that yet, but I'll see what I can do when I have some more spare time. (I'm really busy at the moment, and I'm going to london in a few days)

    For now I have worked a bit on the issue with the orangey colors and worked on actually coloring the iris. Problem with the big difference on the top is, that I don't have a scanner and I had to take a photography. I have really bad lighting for stuff like that, so it came out unevenleveled in brightness, and it was rather hard to adjust(I tried.)

    Truth be told, I haven't done anything with the lips. I'm going to make a plan if I'm to work on those as it is right now. The eyeshadow was an odd issue as well, and I decided just to remove it partly, since I couldn't make it look just half as good as I wanted.

    Dodger, her name is Milla Jovovich, although I must admit she doesn't look exactly like her anyway :C But it's the model I've tried to draw anyway.

    I'd like some further advice, but for now she has some more natural colors. (And less of a sunburn ;P)

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/Milla%20Jovovich%20coloring%20practice%203.jpg]

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • March 15, 2007 at 11:49 PM

    Update!

    I did some fixes and tweaks, and came up with a better result this time. Thank you kokos for your pretty lines, they helped out a lot

    This is the updated version:

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/IMG_0621%20cropped%20small.jpg]

    Then I loaded photoshop and wanted to try doing some coloring(I was experimenting a bit, so I wasn't going for photorealistic ;P).

    I had been practicing a little bt of coloring on some other stuff, but I basically haven't done much of it before either..

    Anyway, I did some coloring and added some shines here and there, and I'm actually quite happy with the results.

    Any suggestions and constructive criticism is appreciated Learning is the key to getting better :c

    This is the colored version:

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/Milla%20Jovovich%20coloring%20practice%202.jpg]

    It took me some while, and I've been busy, but I guess this is the update I promised :c

  • My portfolio - what do you think of it?

    • Cybbe
    • February 27, 2007 at 10:32 PM

    Hehe. He said dump.

    I really have no idea what I'm talking about. A shame about the thumbs...

    But it looks fine to me Simple is often good when you're just trying to get the important stuff through. Lessens the amount of noise towards the viewer. That way they won't have to filter through a ton of useless shit to see what you're actually displaying.

  • Now playing

    • Cybbe
    • February 27, 2007 at 4:00 PM
    Quote from hessi

    i just finished Kameo on xbox360will play/finish Call of Duty 3 now

    Cybbe how is Viva Pinata? i though of checking it out but somehow it seems pretty boring after a while. well i though that of loco roco too but it was still funny.

    Well, you need time to play it, but it's actually tons of fun It's a tad hard, and only gets harder, since the creatures keep getting more and more requirements for fscking and creating new creatures... It could be considered a bit of a grind with no ultimate purpose other than the hell of it and achievements, but thruth be told that game is so cute it doesn't really matter :x

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • February 27, 2007 at 8:11 AM

    Kokoz

    Thanks for the guidelines. I think they might actually prove useful.

    I'm thinking maybe it'd be easier to redo it with the right proportions rather than try to fix the one I´have now, but I will give it a whirl nonetheless The mouth area and the side of her face should be fixable. The eyes to some extent, I think, and I'll give it a try

    Thanks for your help, anyway. I really appreciate it.

    And @ Kokoz and Peris, I'll see if I can do more to get the shading to stand out. I added most of it to avoid it looking too boring, and then give harder strokes where the actual shadows are, but given some time, I think I might be able to do better than that

    Dodger I'll choose to disregard that. "Draw a WHOLE face" doesn't really help me fix any of my problems at hand, and neither does "Her nose looks like Mt. Everest".

    Also, by reading, I suspect you've been taking the advice already given, and added some rather useless comments on top that just make you seem cool.

    I was drawing by a picture, so it's rather hard for me at my current untrained moment to calculate where her neck and chin would be. I wouldn't try, in fear of ruining the prettiest drawing I've made to date

    But thanks for your post anyway, Dodgey. Just try to be more constructive next time, and not just repeat what others have said. Maybe try specifying your points a bit to get your point through instead of hoping I know what you're saying. It'll help you and me both on this, I figure

    Thank you everyone so far for the help you've given. I'll upload an updated version once I have one ready with enough changes to pass as another beta ()

    (Sorry for my harsh tone )

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • February 27, 2007 at 1:50 AM

    It was kind of supposed to be her, but I fscked up the proportions

    About the shading Dunno what to do about that really. I've made an attempt to vary the amount of pencil'ing between face and where the shadows actually are :x But I'm not very good at shading as of yet, so any pointers could be helpful

  • 3.93 GByte photos of France [torrent] [RE-SEED]

    • Cybbe
    • February 25, 2007 at 4:27 PM

    minos just doesn't like high quality pictures.

  • Reccomend me a camera please

    • Cybbe
    • February 24, 2007 at 9:04 PM

    porno mags are overrated imho

    As well as paying for porn D:

    However, I don't really have any experience with any of the two cameras, but if you need it for what you need it for, maybe just go with the cheapest one with the prettiest resolution for the money? :c

    The second looks slightly promising compared to the first just by having an external card slot.

  • Now playing

    • Cybbe
    • February 23, 2007 at 10:14 PM

    Neverwinter Nights 2

    Sam & Max - Situation Comedy

    Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

    Viva Piñata !

    Supreme Commander

    Stuck in my replay of Gears of War. I keep dying the same place

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • February 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM

    Yeah, they were a bit hard to draw for some odd reason. I'm going to see if I can do anything about them. I made the bottom left side of her face a tiny bit narrower too and removed the outline a bit but I don't feel like taking a new picture and uploading that just yet.. Maybe when/if I figure out to make more changes

  • Pencil drawing

    • Cybbe
    • February 22, 2007 at 3:32 PM

    Updated version (final?)

    Suggestions would be nice, if only to keep in mind for my next drawing :x

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5…ped%20small.jpg]

    http://%7boption%7d

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™