1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • More Crysis / F.E.A.R sequels

    • Cybbe
    • December 17, 2007 at 8:42 PM

    I wish people would start buying their games It's also so much more <3 to have a box

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • December 17, 2007 at 8:33 PM

    I'm using McAfee SecurityCenter 2007... And I got it. It disappeared when I got firefox instead though.

  • Finally i am a Spotlight Member!

    • Cybbe
    • December 17, 2007 at 5:35 PM

    That's just because you got stupider ;D

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 3:24 PM

    Maybe he doesn't block stuff though? *shrugs*

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 2:55 PM

    Mine disappeared since I switched to firefox, so I'd say it definitely is an IE issue.

  • Oh dear. (new terminator film)

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 2:32 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    You refrained from spelling it 'Christian' because it's blasphemous to your jewish faith, right? Anyone heard any news about the tv spin-off btw? Aka: The Sarah Conner Chronicles'

    I know everyone's favourite Summer Glau is gonna star in it ;D

    I honestly can't wait. Love that girl :x

    Firefly ftw.

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 2:27 PM

    I know ;o And I normally would, but I haven't had the time to really do any work or game, so it's just been.. Well, throwing things around, and when I finaly had time, gaming was a priority.

    That folder on my desktop in the corner called desktop?

    That's my old desktop from my old computer, before I switched to this one. :/

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 2:09 AM

    Most of the folders I can't be without, no, though some of the folders are install folders and could easily be deleted, had I disposable time. But I'd take a wild guess and say 85% of the folders would stay

    And then all the jpg's are works in progress or reference images, and all the .txt files are what they are

    mp3 files (except portal song) are works in progress, though I do have a folder somewhere to put them. Just haven't categorized them yet.

    Then there's the random junk on top of it. Rar files, school files, uncategorized shortcuts and install files.

    But pretty much, yeah. :x

  • Post your desktop 2007!~

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 1:05 AM

    Yeah... Guess it's about time to start cleaning up.. But I swear.. When you put everything in order like I do, and your graphics drivers decide to fuck over the resolution and thus your desktop, you don't really feel like rearranging everything again ._.

    That was two months ago.

    And well.. School clutters desktop I guess. I'll clean it soon!

    Sorry about the big image :x

    [Blocked Image: http://berserkerrage.co.uk/upload/files/5/ahwhatthehell.png]

    EDIT: Just realized exactly how big it was.. halved the size..

  • Music library organization

    • Cybbe
    • December 16, 2007 at 12:33 AM

    That's definitely the way to go Thrik yay.

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • December 13, 2007 at 9:07 PM

    I've gotten this each and every time as well, but since noone (believed me, and noone) else were reporting such problems on irc, I just left thte forums for a while and figured it was something on my end. It wasn't, though, which is why I've returned and saw this thread in the first place.

    I'm getting it as an activeX thing, though, so I'm guessing it's IE exclusive?

  • What to do.. what to do!!!

    • Cybbe
    • December 12, 2007 at 1:30 AM
    Quote from Fletch

    Get a 360. It's cheaper.

    But the available games are halved, for double the price.

    I love my 360 though~

    But I'd still say he should stick with a computer if he wants to game. Especially considering he might want to play FPS's. (HL2++ ?)

  • The new year is coming...

    • Cybbe
    • December 11, 2007 at 5:14 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    (...)

    Professionally

    Get a fucking job somewhere(...)

    Personally

    Just.. be happy, gain more friends and maybe just maybe fall in love with someone who likes me back.

    Sounds like a good place to start to me. Optimism really is the way ahead. Wallowing is so 99

    And the job will in fact also help you deal with the self esteem, as well. If you get a proper workplace, it'll help you get an identity of sorts. That's a major plus. As well as the obvious benefit of getting a stable income and being able to.. Buy stuff. Stuff is always good.

    Can't really do anything else but agree on your choice of engine, though. Your computer could in fact kick a fair bit of ass compared, if you just upgraded your gfx for a very small amount of money, and maybe threw in a gig of bargain ram.. Eventhough the last part isn't really that necessary.

    And well. If you keep on the right track, that really sounds like something that could work out for you. You should (continue to) socialize more, and, well, keep your spirits up. Truth be told, you do have your life ahead of you, but you're also getting older. So now would be a good time to start picking up the pieces and gluing them back together. I know they'll form a pretty picture once you're done.

  • HL2 sdk update tomorrow morning

    • Cybbe
    • December 9, 2007 at 3:38 PM
    Quote from KoKo5oVaR

    Go onto ut3 already you guyyys

    Seconded

    I know that's where I'm gonna start whenever I get started again

  • The new year is coming...

    • Cybbe
    • December 8, 2007 at 8:28 PM

    2007:

    Professionally:

    Finally got into uni and can start doing what I want to do. I've got my demo(music) done and ready for recording. Got a new amplifier and have begun doing some work on a black metal project as well. Moved away from home and into a dorm. It's rather nice, since it provides a lot of social experience, and well, it's packed with a bunch of nice people, so I'm feeling rather comfortable here

    Personally:

    Been a bit up and down, though mostly up, I suppose. Guess this is where I'll have to improve next year. I've been really bad at maintaining proper sleep cycles and making sure to do my homework asap instead of wasting my entire week thinking about it and then stressing the day before I have to turn it in. Though that's improved a bit the past month or so. Relationships.. Just... Don't work... Think I'm gonna wait a bit with that. Perhaps early in the new year, if I ever get the time for it.

    2008:

    Professionally:

    Keep on track with uni, start recording my demo. Maybe begin mapping again. It's been too much on/off due to the time it consumes. Somewhere down the line, I'll apply for an internship somewhere, maybe. Though I might wait a bit longer with that. Perhaps 2009

    Personal:

    Keep on track.

    Keep avoiding the army.

    Do something more about my drawing and writing.

  • Rambo trailer

    • Cybbe
    • December 6, 2007 at 10:29 PM

    e-freak, I know. Just mentioned it because someone was asking for the m60 :x Found it quite funny.

  • Rambo trailer

    • Cybbe
    • December 6, 2007 at 8:30 PM

    BRING ME THE GUN OF RAMBO

  • The elephant in the room - Kane & Lynch reviews :D

    • Cybbe
    • December 5, 2007 at 11:38 PM

    The podcast does say that he actually did get fired. He didn't resign.

    They just stated it was for differnet reasons than the kane and lynch thing, and that the entire thing falling together like that was just a matter of bad timing and coincidences.

  • Deus Ex 3

    • Cybbe
    • December 5, 2007 at 11:48 AM
    Quote from MJ

    never played the first...is it that good?

    HAHAHAHAAHAHHAA

    ahahahahahahaha

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAaa

    Aha

    ahaha

    ah..

    Yes.

  • Deus Ex 3

    • Cybbe
    • December 5, 2007 at 12:20 AM

    Excuse my ignorance. Though UE is all fine and dandy.. What's exactly wrong with the Tomb Raider one? I haven't seen nor playedLegend, so I don't know. Obviously, I'd imagine it's of inferior graphic quality and such, but I can't imagine that'd be something to ruin a Deus Ex game...

    If it's well executed, as long as they use a relatively current engine, what is the problem? Is this engine especially horrendous?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™