1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Cybbe

Posts by Cybbe

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 11, 2008 at 12:09 PM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    I took a break from that waiting for the DLC; I've spent some time semi-recently trying to wrap up R6:V and playing through Burnout in the meantime. Need to go back and finish COD4 as well, game is soooo good but I started playing it only briefly while I was on my non-stop Mass Effect kick.

    Now R6:V2, Condemned, and Smash Bros are all on the plate... this is March, game industry, what the hell?

    The DLC? :x

    By the way, I couldn't help but notice the Ally achievements are somwhat bugged But I guess I'll have to plan my mission completion in order to be sure to get it just right.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 10, 2008 at 9:23 PM

    Just finished Mass Effect.

    WHEW! Awesome game of pure awesome, with a topping of awesome.

    Now I'm gonna complete it on Hardcore and Insane too.

    See you in a few weeks!~~

  • Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

    • Cybbe
    • March 9, 2008 at 9:27 PM

    Hehe, true that

  • Aliens: Colonial Marines - WTF Happened!?!

    • Cybbe
    • March 9, 2008 at 8:00 PM

    Well, most of the stuff looks like plastic.. Even the soldiers.. But wasn't there something about the soldiers being placeholders or wip or something?

  • [TF2] CP_REDSTONE - Beta 1

    • Cybbe
    • March 9, 2008 at 1:44 AM

    I love you

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 8, 2008 at 9:14 AM

    Well, every game with a coop in it is worth a try, imo

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 8, 2008 at 12:19 AM
    Quote from Taylor

    C'mon, that was out-dated in the last thread. It's a proper platform now.

    HAHAHAHAHA

    I love you man.

    And you sounded so sincere when saying that

    You're the best.

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • March 7, 2008 at 11:15 PM

    I thin kthat's unknown. But whether or not it's malicious doesn't really matter. The warnings are still there, and people seldom go back to sites with trojan warnings.. So it's a problem regardless of its nature.

  • iPhone - The next best mobile gaming device?

    • Cybbe
    • March 7, 2008 at 4:04 PM

    The Thrik has spoken.

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 7, 2008 at 12:55 PM

    Just finished Tron 2.0 again. It's still a great game

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 6, 2008 at 8:48 PM

    I kind of hope it red rings before warranty ends and I get a digital one instead of this analog pos

    But I'm very satisfied with it <3

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 6, 2008 at 1:30 PM
    Quote from ReNo

    Noes! My 360 just RRoD'd again Just as I was getting into Lost Odyssey...

    How the fuck do you people treat your boxes? D:

    I have a first batch 360 and I've never even had an issue. Hope I haven't jynxed it now

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2008 at 9:09 PM

    I still get it when using IE. In fact, now it won't even let me load the front page without getting 4-5 warnings. I get nothing with firefox. So clearly this is not a false positive but rather more something along the lines of a browser security issue that this trojan, or whatever it is, is exploiting.

    Oh, and good job Gorion. I feel proud of you. *clap*

    But just because you don't get it doesn't mean noone else do. Heard CrazyMAC mention it earlier today as well.

    This is bad, really bad. And it's pathetic that a problem like this has been allowed to exist for so long on a community of this size. And I don't doubt one second that it's hurt our reputation tremendously in the process.

    This community is going to die sooner or later if we don't do anything, because at this moment, the only people I see here are the ones that live and breathe for mapcore. And even a lot of those have issues with the site. How it's come to this is beyond me, but it's really something that needs to be dealt with, and now.

    I fail to understand why this was not resolved two months ago.

    *sighs*

    -Edit-

    Oh, and in case it's unapparent, Gorion, I'm saying this because you shouldn't be posting here just to say you don't have any issues.

    Because by doing so, you're going to drown out all the people that actually do still have them. And that's not something we'd want if we want this to be fixed. Since I don't get the issue with firefox, I'd assume I couldn't care less whether or not it gets fixed, but we have to think like a community here, so I do. And it's about putting the priorities of everyone before the self.

    This is a problem for the community. I couldn't care less whether or not it's a problem for individual people as long as it shows its presence as a whole.

    Saying it's gone is just bringing false hopes and useless postcount++'s.

  • Series, what are you watching?

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2008 at 2:26 PM

    Are you all serious about Terminator? Because I watched like 15 minutes of the first episode, and it looked like I accidentally stumbled into a low budget movie with bad scripts

    The only reason I was interested in the first place was Summer Glau.. But from what I saw, it was sooooo bad D:

  • Series, what are you watching?

    • Cybbe
    • March 4, 2008 at 12:15 AM

    Ah, yes, scrubs. Have all the episodes on my comp. Finished watching that a few months ago.. That's a show that's worth watching again

  • What Are You Playing '08 Thread

    • Cybbe
    • March 3, 2008 at 11:18 PM

    Uh...

    Nothing?

  • Series, what are you watching?

    • Cybbe
    • March 3, 2008 at 9:00 PM

    Been watching californication twice now. Great show

  • TF2 CP_SMBCastle

    • Cybbe
    • March 3, 2008 at 12:03 PM

    I had expected a Super Mario Bros' style castle, but kudos anyway :x

  • Mapcore Trojan

    • Cybbe
    • March 2, 2008 at 11:20 PM

    Yeah, this is ridiculous. I'm thinking maybe we should have a strike. Noone posts in mapcore until the issue is resolved. That, or only posting in a certain strike thread complaining ;D

  • Unreal Tournament 300

    • Cybbe
    • March 2, 2008 at 2:20 PM

    *nerd comment explaining that the audio isn't played in the correct order compared to the manner of merits acheived, nor, at some points, at the right place*

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™