1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. hypersonic1

Posts by hypersonic1

  • scripting trouble

    • hypersonic1
    • July 15, 2006 at 12:58 AM

    I am having troble making a sequence for my zombie npc's to attack an in animate object(weall) I need some help im really new at scripting. Could someone give me some examples on how to get zombies to attack a wall throuigh scripting?

    (please excuse errors im using a tv its blurry)

  • need some experts opinion on AI_problems

    • hypersonic1
    • June 24, 2006 at 4:44 AM

    I am pretty new to making levels using the source engine. I have started on a zombie assault "horde" map. I have getten the zombies to attack and track my move ments and it is intese since they keep respawning. I have run into one problem. I have added gates in order to chop the defense into stages. The zombies wont attack the fence. I put a npc_bulseye linked to a Ai_relationship entitiy on hate to try and gain there attention. The fast zombies eem confused. Is there a way to keep the zombies attacking while also breaking down the barriers gates and etc. that I have put up?

    If you need any more info ill try and give it too you I am really at a loss here.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™