1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Psy

Posts by Psy

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 4:38 PM

    Thanks. You might want to put the download link for Corse on your main site. I had to do a google search to find it.

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 3:57 PM

    De_Corse Review

    Any better?

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 2:04 PM

    I'm currently drafting a review for Hessi's de_corse. I have a lot to write about it so it should be a better read.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 1:36 PM

    Copy and paste plus vertical flip?

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 1:15 PM

    Thanks. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of HL2DM mainly because it's just a run-and-gun game.

    I'm looking at de_corse now. I'm more experienced in CSS mapping so you can expect a review with more then a few lines.

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 1:10 PM

    Dm_Drift Review

    Don't hurt me.

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 12:46 PM
    Quote from dux

    Source is where the cool kids are.

    Source is where the hot bitches are.

    Almost done on the review.

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 4, 2007 at 9:37 AM

    I have a lot of writing to do now.

    I'll try a get a review for Dux's map up first. He was the first person to post.

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 3, 2007 at 10:50 PM

    Thanks.

    Anybody else?

  • Want one of your own maps reviewed?

    • Psy
    • September 3, 2007 at 7:28 PM

    Would any of you kindly let me review any of your maps? I want to analyse them and maybe post the reviews up on my blog.

    I'll be harsh but fair.

  • They

    • Psy
    • September 3, 2007 at 4:04 PM

    It's halo-esque. Typically dull and generic.

  • Lair

    • Psy
    • September 3, 2007 at 4:02 PM

    It sounds like a horrible game. Who thought it was clever to have the lock-on system controlled by the AI?

  • assassination attempt

    • Psy
    • September 2, 2007 at 9:49 PM

    Glad your ok.

  • Rumcore

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 9:11 PM

    Sue, sue!

  • Unreal Tournament 3

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 9:09 PM

    Freelance like I will. Sorted.

  • Evolutionary Design

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 5:34 PM
    Quote from Sentura

    i dont know about you, but i correct early design flaws before they exist by simply doing very basic sketches of gameplay (ie lines from both spawns to a middle point). even if i dont make one of these, i would never make a layout (let alone a map) so that the flow doesnt fit. my mind just instantly corrects the flaws as they occur.

    It's hard to fix flaws when they're such a big part of the map though.

    I've fixed the last image now. No idea why it wasn't linked.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 4:41 PM

    It's a very good start. Lots of room for detailing.

  • Evolutionary Design

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 3:00 PM

    I've wrote an article for my blog which demonstrates how a layout can evolve into something almost entirely different by simply analysing it and trying to rectify the flaws before you start to map it out.

    Enjoy!

  • [Sorta NSFW] - GroanMyIp.com

    • Psy
    • September 1, 2007 at 10:23 AM

    Rick for the win.

  • Ubisoft Titles Go Free On Fileplanet

    • Psy
    • August 31, 2007 at 11:02 PM

    A fileplanet account is free right?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™