1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Remy

Posts by Remy

  • America's Youth...

    • Remy
    • May 19, 2006 at 8:49 PM
    Quote from Minotauro

    I wish I was 20 in the 60s... man, those were the times!

    Lol, Vietnam War anyone?

  • guess the movie from the animated gif! (or non animated pic)

    • Remy
    • May 17, 2006 at 11:35 PM

    The First pic looks like Doogie Houser. O_o

  • so i'm going to be in stockholm soon

    • Remy
    • May 16, 2006 at 5:05 AM

    ...and how come I wasn't invited? T_T

  • I Can't Believe It

    • Remy
    • May 15, 2006 at 11:41 PM

    Lol, sorry. I'm on it..-_-

    edit: Done.

  • I Can't Believe It

    • Remy
    • May 15, 2006 at 9:52 PM

    Uhm, we have more than one channel.. or were you just being sarcastic?O_o

  • I Can't Believe It

    • Remy
    • May 15, 2006 at 8:13 PM
    Quote from Spellbinder

    Why?

    Spellbinder.

    Why....am i only here for the OT forum? Because i'm a noob at map editing.

    Why....blame Dissonance? Because he's telekenetic...and he works at CompUSA.

  • I Can't Believe It

    • Remy
    • May 15, 2006 at 5:26 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    24 got renewed for 3 more seasons. I LOVE 24, but I dont know if jack can handle 3 more seasons!

    I met the Executive Producer (Bob Cochran)...The guy is a total douche.

    I walked up to him and said, "Hi Mr. Cochran, nice to meet you. My uncle "XXXX" is the head electrician on your show."

    *Long Pause*

    "...That's nice." *walks away*

    By the way, i'm only here for the OT forum...blame dissonance.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™