1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. e-freak

Posts by e-freak

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • May 13, 2008 at 3:12 PM

    you're not supposed to post black mesa scree... damn it - this photos have a lot of atmosphere and I like the perspective in most of them. You also improved on shooting this kind of shots alot (if I remember correctly you shot this (or a simmilar) plant at day time previously?)

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • e-freak
    • May 13, 2008 at 3:10 PM

    you skipped 20 years where'd get that age btw? personal opinion or did I randomly give away wrong birthdates=

  • dod_reiser_b1/modelpack

    • e-freak
    • May 12, 2008 at 12:21 PM

    hey guy - it seems you're from germany - you can post in german if needed and have one of us translate it - atm no one will get what you're trying to say!

    du bist aus deutschland oder? - hier versteht niemand dein (schlechtes) englisch - schreib auf deutsch und es kann jemand übersetzen, aber im moment versteht keiner was du sagen willst.

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • May 10, 2008 at 11:10 AM

    I personally favorite http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/247 ... dcd5_o.jpg - it has a pretty intense use with DOF on the eyes and masking the nose and the hairs out. Pretty fantastic focus.

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • May 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM

    psycho - like them alot and you improved your imagequality alot since your last portraits

  • Opel Tigra *update*

    • e-freak
    • May 7, 2008 at 9:40 PM

    So, a friend of mine has got his 19th Birthday tomorrow. He bought himself an Opel Tigra (the 1997 version) and really is in love with it. Some mates and I stole the car today and drove it into the fields were I took some fotos of it (after we cleaned it) and I polished up one of the shots with photoshop (not too much though) and made it ready for printing tommorow (about 60*40 cm at 150 DpI).

    [Blocked Image: http://efreakhost.ef.funpic.de/Tigra.jpg]

    More - unpolished though - shots on the way Let me know what you think.

    Update:

    The other pics unedited (apart from RAW-Settings):

    [Blocked Image: http://efreakhost.ef.funpic.de/tigra/IMG_8427.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://efreakhost.ef.funpic.de/tigra/IMG_8444.JPG]

    [Blocked Image: http://efreakhost.ef.funpic.de/tigra/IMG_8452.JPG]

  • Mirror's Edge

    • e-freak
    • May 7, 2008 at 7:27 PM

    Nope Sindwiller - Utopia is the positive and negative extreme. Dystopia is a word-creation that is relatevely new. Oh and on the story. It's some kind of rebellion against this controlling that's messegaing each other with runners - not criminals

  • Everything ;)

    • e-freak
    • May 6, 2008 at 11:06 PM

    wtf you need an AK for?

    First pic is cool though

  • Mirror's Edge

    • e-freak
    • May 6, 2008 at 11:06 PM

    Maybe SimonWT knows more on the music? afaik he's working on the title.

    ya - love it as well. First time Dice really amazes me since they made Battlefield 1942.

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • e-freak
    • May 6, 2008 at 1:43 PM

    It's airing next Saturday 22 - 00 o'clock GMT+1 on Astra -> Giga. I think I'll record it and Hessi mentioned a DVD of the show afaik

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • e-freak
    • May 6, 2008 at 11:15 AM

    Ah, shows are overrated No - I just didn't made it in time to a haircutter and they just looked worse after 3 hours in a car without AC and putting on the microphone ruined it completely

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • e-freak
    • May 6, 2008 at 10:28 AM

    -snip-

  • ZOMG! mapcore t-shirt

    • e-freak
    • May 5, 2008 at 6:08 PM

    most of the damn fotos are blurry or waaay too dark :S

  • Lost World Returns ~ A Crysis Mod

    • e-freak
    • May 5, 2008 at 5:03 PM

    The dinos don't have animations yet, do they? because the small dinos all have the same walking position :S

  • Everything ;)

    • e-freak
    • May 5, 2008 at 1:21 PM

    17-21 ?

    the second shot in your latest post (airplane back) looks nice!

  • My photo thread

    • e-freak
    • May 5, 2008 at 1:15 PM

    The Animalshots are of shocking quality damn it - the first one with the intense use of depth of field is pure win.

    The interior isn't as great - it's still a nice and interesting shot but I don't know what possibilities you had on the lighting but I imagine the scene could have a lot more atmosphere with some decent lighting contrasts.

  • dod_kolsch on television

    • e-freak
    • May 2, 2008 at 12:24 PM

    Ok, i'll be there too now for sure Just have to check out - we are two HLPortal Editors to go there and I'm not yet sure who's gonna do the Show-Part

  • dod_kolsch on television

    • e-freak
    • April 29, 2008 at 6:35 PM

    *tears*

    I think I just got a mate of mine to drive me and another guy from our hlportal editing team. We are going to spend the sunday in cologne and hopefully make it back before monday 7.45

  • dod_kolsch on television

    • e-freak
    • April 29, 2008 at 6:01 PM

    If I can get my parent's car it might be I'm joining you in your travel hessi

    Just got a call from Giga to present Hammer Editor (they said they need more faces in the show), but I'm not sure yet if I can make it.

  • XBOX Live Gamertags / PSN User IDs

    • e-freak
    • April 29, 2008 at 3:35 PM
    Quote

    ":1vsj600h]Am I the only one here that doesn't own a PS3/XBOX?

    And I don't plan on buying one either. Might upgrade my computer this year or next year to play some Assassins Creed, GTA IV (as soon as it's out for PC) and Crysis on better peformence.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    October 6, 2026 at 9:01 AM
  2. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:18 AM
  3. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:14 AM
  4. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Minos
    October 6, 2026 at 4:13 AM
  5. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™