1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Polaris

Posts by Polaris

  • A good place to get stuff printed on tshirts?

    • Polaris
    • April 25, 2006 at 12:25 AM

    All hail the Adobe

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 25, 2006 at 12:15 AM
    Quote from KungFuSquirrel

    I think it's funny you call those 'lowest settings'

    Doi, I think I meant low settings. It looks better than that on my computer. Atleast I think so...

    Maybe the game has really aged.

    Edit: btw, can a mod or somebody please change the name of this thread to something more appropriate?

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 25, 2006 at 12:09 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    omglost world was amazing

    I LOVED that map

    Ya, but I think I liked q3dm17 (The Longest Yard) better, and there are a bunch of others that I forget

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 25, 2006 at 12:06 AM
    Quote from Erratic

    Lost World. Whenever I think of doing a DM map, I always look back to it:

    Dead link?

    This Shot was taken with the lowest settings btw. Stupid pro players. :wink:

    [Blocked Image: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4206/q3dm137gm.jpg]


    [Blocked Image: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4274/barrysworld2bs.jpg]

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 11:39 PM
    Quote from D3ads

    I sitll have that old video he did with the platform blowing up and stuff, excellent scripting

    Can I have a gander?

  • E3 2006: Hands down, who's going?

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 11:37 PM

    They might hire you as a gopher

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 10:23 PM
    Quote from von*ferret

    http://www.hl-nightwatch.net/image.php?id=169

    Too bad they switched to Source

  • E3 2006: Hands down, who's going?

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 8:37 PM
    Quote from Tequila

    No sweaty geeks, long queues or stifling heat, either.

    And you get to keep your dignity.

    Too bad we don't also get the booth babes

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 7:09 PM
    Quote from Thrik

    thx i almost forgot what it looked like

    I posted the pictures because they deserve to be here so dont be so mean

  • The random model thread!

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 7:06 PM
    Quote from JAL

    omai that orc is just like in Lotr, good work.

    Its a goblin

  • The random model thread!

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 5:46 PM

    Sex for hessi and Nooba

    hessi is that the 88 model that is in Anvil?

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 4:13 PM

    Cool map, I love the name!

  • totally random texture thread

    • Polaris
    • April 24, 2006 at 12:39 AM

    Yay for Duek3D!

  • Random maps of the net

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 8:52 PM

    2fort, the first map I ever palyed online.

    [Blocked Image: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/405/2fort5is.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/5175/2fortoverhead3kf.th.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 5:06 AM
    Quote from SinisterSquirrel

    Now look what youv'e gone and done ferret.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 3:59 AM
    Quote from von*ferret

    from straight on. From the side you'd notice the problems. Its a good texture in quality but I dont see its applications being succesful =(

    Well, he can still carve it up and use each bit as a seperate texture.

  • totally random texture thread

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 3:57 AM

    It does look fine, except for the those tanks wich really out to be models.

    But then again I guess that depends on what this is for.

  • If you could choose a company to work at...

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 3:08 AM
    Quote from hydeph

    ubisoft for sure, so I could stay in Canada.

    I hope you enjoy paying the pensions for all our seniors

  • totally random texture thread

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 2:25 AM

    I think it would be cool if it was some kind of liquid tho.

  • [WIP] de_countrything (no name yet)

    • Polaris
    • April 23, 2006 at 1:30 AM

    Looks like some columbian drug lord hideout type place...

    I like

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™