1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. jRocket

Posts by jRocket

  • Portfolio/Website of Character Models

    • jRocket
    • August 20, 2007 at 11:13 PM

    Ah yes, me and silly dual monitors. The images are large, but I really wanted them to be clear, and show off my texturing skills. I actually found a good javascript viewer that enlarges the images on a mouseclick and resizes the image to fit the window.

    Quote from e-freak

    someone give him a job --- NOW yes - good looking stuff. Maybe you can play around with the imagesize the fullres pictures have (they didn't fit into my screen )

  • Portfolio/Website of Character Models

    • jRocket
    • August 19, 2007 at 1:39 AM

    I just got my website up in the hopes of finding a job as an artist in games. I tried to keep the layout simple and not have too many navigation links, but really I am not too concerned with the web design- it is the content that counts! All of this was created for the mod

    Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II, so all of this may be familiar to some of you . I also did all of the animations for that game, but have not put them up as I believe my strength lies more with modeling and character.

    http://www.jrporter.com

    Some highlights-

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/huscarl_closeup_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/captain_highres_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/captain_closeup_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/hk_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/gauntlet_thumb.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://www.jrporter.com/images/bigaxe_thumb.jpg]

    Any comments would be welcome!

  • PVKII- Looking for mappers

    • jRocket
    • August 11, 2006 at 3:25 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://www.pvkii.com/wewantyou.gif]

    I'm looking for some mappers to help out with my mod. We're pretty far along for a first release- We already have 3 character models, 8 weapons, and a few maps- But we could always use more!

    Check out the webpage and join the forums if you are interested..

  • Pirates Vikings and Knights 2 HL2 Mod needs Mapper!

    • jRocket
    • January 11, 2006 at 6:05 PM

    Ah I haven't seen MrSaturn in forever. Any chance you have some contact info? I'd like to keep in touch with him.

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™