1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. stoopdapoop

Posts by stoopdapoop

  • Materials with textures

    • stoopdapoop
    • January 13, 2006 at 3:06 AM

    Hey, I'm using XSI and I made a beretta. I want to have it lay a flat rectangle with one of the available materials. But I have a nice wood texture that I would also like to apply to it. I have looked around and maybe I'm an idiot but I cant find out how to assign a texture and a material at the same time.

    Anyone know?

  • vtex error

    • stoopdapoop
    • January 7, 2006 at 1:13 AM

    When I try to converty my targas, vtex gives me an error saying "Problem figuring out outputdir for C:/documents and settings/Horsey/Desktop/textures.tga"

    What can I do to fix this?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™