1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. Lois_Must_Die

Posts by Lois_Must_Die

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • Lois_Must_Die
    • January 12, 2007 at 4:48 AM

    I have no idea where I'm going with this or if I'm truly going to finish it:

    [Blocked Image: http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/4128/ivy001hf7.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9544/ivy002fd8.jpg]

    hamst3r: looks like it could be a pretty fun little arena that you've created. What's that platform / swing / lift thing for? And maybe some border definition between the building and the sand? Kind of looks floating-ish, if you understand where I'm coming from.

    @peri: very interesting. I'd like to see where this is heading

    @kokos: I like the blue and red bits of the lighting, but the yellow lighting should definitely be rethought. It looks too, well, yellow. Perhaps a darker shade, verging on orange, or a lighter one, on the white side. But I like what you've got started.

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Lois_Must_Die
    • January 4, 2007 at 7:00 PM

    Did these for fun a while back. Tiny departure from my previous styles.

    [Blocked Image: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1107/nsthing001xk5.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/93/nsthing002rg4.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6008/nsthing003vr1.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/3655/nsthing004zn5.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Lois_Must_Die
    • November 21, 2006 at 3:29 AM

    Meh, I return with more rain-soaked Asian stuff. Billboards to be replaced with, you know, not-so-self-referencial type stuff once I learn how to make good textures. One free internet to whoever guess what this is for.

    [Blocked Image: http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/7908/opmongchaia10080001dp8.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4015/opmongchaia10080002am5.jpg]

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • Lois_Must_Die
    • July 24, 2006 at 3:28 AM

    Long time lurker here. Here's some shots of a mostly concept map I was working on for the Opera. Currently working on something that's a bit more ambitious, but could use some critiquing on this material.

    Alleyway / market type place in the bustling metropolis commonly known as Hong Kong. (To those who know me: Yes, I'm predictable like that. )

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6873/opdbmarketplace0010000oa3.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/1515/opdbmarketplace0010001eo0.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2318/opdbmarketplace0010002ke5.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7265/opdbmarketplace0010003ww1.th.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6346/opdbmarketplace0010004mq3.th.jpg]

    --LMD

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™