1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. CK-Atlantic

Posts by CK-Atlantic

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • CK-Atlantic
    • February 6, 2011 at 12:42 PM

    Hey guys, I've been a silent reader for quite some time now. I've worked on a UT3 map long time ago, but didn't have the time to finish it. I did a custom glass shader for that map and have been ask how i did that a few times. So I thought maybe it will be useful to someone if I post it here. The final result looks like this:

    [Blocked Image: http://clemenskern.de/stuff/ut3/glass_shader_result.jpg]

    And here is the node setup (as a link because the image is huge):

    http://%7Boption%7D[Blocked Image: http://clemenskern.de/stuff/ut3/glass_shader.png]

  • totally random texture thread

    • CK-Atlantic
    • November 22, 2005 at 10:22 PM

    PhilipK: thx, we will see if it fits when I get my level to a betastadium. I fixed the contrast of the lines.

    hessi: "Servus nach Köln" Yeah the problem is that I wanted to have that style of wallpaper, so I didn't find any photo representing this. Therefore I decide to make it from base on the computer. I'll try to find some photosources to make those scratches more realistic, but I don't know if I can handle this.

    So any tips for making the texture more realistic are welcomed.

  • totally random texture thread

    • CK-Atlantic
    • November 22, 2005 at 9:06 PM

    Hi, I am new in here.

    I made this wallpaper texture for a Level in the style of Nouveau Art.

    [Blocked Image: http://home.arcor.de/ck-atlantic/wallpaper01.jpg]

    It's from scratch Computermade, no photos basing on this. What do you think of it, what can I do better?

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Radu
    October 1, 2026 at 7:05 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™