1. Forums
  2. Discord
  3. About Mapcore
  4. Patreon Supporters
  • Login
  • Register
  • Search
Everywhere
  • Everywhere
  • Articles
  • Pages
  • Forum
  • More Options
  1. Mapcore
  2. Members
  3. nooba

Posts by nooba

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • May 8, 2007 at 7:31 AM

    I've had problems with collision models where if they didn't have a texture applied to them they wouldn't work. You might want to try that out...

  • Wanted: Random models for my uni programming project

    • nooba
    • April 27, 2007 at 3:31 AM

    Try the first person camera

    http://download.autodesk.com/media/MNE/ ... a_300k.mov

  • Wanted: Random models for my uni programming project

    • nooba
    • April 25, 2007 at 3:48 AM

    PMed you the link. I have max8 so I've included a max file. Tell me if you have any problems.

  • Wanted: Random models for my uni programming project

    • nooba
    • April 24, 2007 at 9:43 AM

    Will a .max file be alright? or would you like a .obj file?

  • Wanted: Random models for my uni programming project

    • nooba
    • April 23, 2007 at 6:16 AM

    How about this when I've finished it?

    http://quickimg.com/uploads/d36d9354075 ... 16dc2e.jpg

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • April 14, 2007 at 1:24 PM

    Nice tomdon! Nick Rick!

    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4748/scene07jx6.jpg

    my little scene

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • April 5, 2007 at 11:54 AM

    Thanks for the comments!

    Quote from Pericolos0

    cool stuff nooba! But only suckers who cant let make their models look good ingame render with skylight/ambient occlusion tho!

    Hmm, guess I should stop it then..

    Quote from Dark

    Make an entire scene!

    I'll think about it :wink:

    Here is a scene that I did in a few hours

    [Blocked Image: http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6024/scene01eq6.jpg]

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • April 2, 2007 at 9:53 AM
    Quote from Minotauro

    Nice style

    Yeah. Too bad it isn't mine.. I did them for an art test for a job.

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • April 2, 2007 at 7:55 AM

    First attempt at a somewhat cartoon style

    [Blocked Image: http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6727/dunnylq0.jpg]

    Wireframe

    [Blocked Image: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/3184/flamerwf6.jpg]

    Wireframe

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • March 24, 2007 at 4:50 AM

    Hmm, I suppose it might need a few more leaves Only used your tutorials for this one :wink:

  • WIP in WIP, post your level screenshots!

    • nooba
    • March 24, 2007 at 4:41 AM

    Awesome, Erratic. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up at valve someday

  • The random model thread!

    • nooba
    • March 23, 2007 at 4:02 PM

    [Blocked Image: http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8074/tree01ln1.jpg]

    First tree ever

  • Heading for Starbreeze this friday!

    • nooba
    • January 30, 2007 at 9:37 AM

    Congrats Teddy!

    Will you be leaving Insurgency now?

  • Boys, dinner's ready!

    • nooba
    • January 29, 2007 at 7:46 AM

    That is really cool Good work !

  • /!\ OLD SCHOOL CONTEST /!\

    • nooba
    • January 26, 2007 at 5:20 AM

    Some really cool stuff in here

    Here is my map, its still in early stages though..

    [Blocked Image: http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3601/untitled11ms.jpg]

  • totally random texture thread

    • nooba
    • January 26, 2007 at 5:17 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8760/untitled2cp1.jpg]

    Better?

  • [WIP] Ins_abdallah

    • nooba
    • January 25, 2007 at 9:40 AM

    Excellent work mino!

  • totally random texture thread

    • nooba
    • January 25, 2007 at 9:38 AM

    [Blocked Image: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4952/plas013cz.jpg]

    [Blocked Image: http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7105/plas022ls.jpg]

  • Insurgency Recruitment

    • nooba
    • January 6, 2007 at 1:18 AM

    I'm putting in good words for you, Acumen Only thing from stopping you from being accepted straight away is your somewhat lack of uving and texturing abilities..

  • totally random texture thread

    • nooba
    • January 2, 2007 at 4:52 AM

    Thanks guys

    hessi: I just set the stone layer to darken and it removed the light stuff around them and left the dark areas.. Nice texture btw

    dissonance: I'd say its reflection :wink:

Discord

The Mapcore Discord is our lively IRC channel of the 2000s reborn. Chat about level design, gaming, and more.

Latest Posts

  1. Any of the old guard still around? D:

    Thrik
    September 28, 2026 at 7:26 PM
  2. (HLDM) dm_warehouse

    The_Invader79
    September 20, 2026 at 11:44 AM
  3. [CS:GO][WiP] cs_opera

    leplubodeslapin
    September 17, 2026 at 8:50 AM
  4. Building a Huge Library of Free Images for Everyone

    Thrik
    September 7, 2026 at 10:09 PM
  5. POLYSTRIKE - Finally Announced After Years of Development!

    Mocherad
    August 23, 2026 at 7:56 AM
  6. CS:S | cs_manoir | Map creation process by D'artagnan

    Thrik
    August 3, 2026 at 10:42 AM
  7. Custom Gamemodes Contest

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 11:46 AM
  8. FAQ

    Angel
    July 20, 2026 at 10:14 AM
  9. Tangerine

    Harry Poster
    July 18, 2026 at 11:10 AM
  1. Privacy Policy
  2. Contact
Powered by WoltLab Suite™