Posts by SixThree
-
-
-
It's definately... unique...
-
Quote
They arrested him,. Chen said of FBISD police, .and also went to the house to search.. The Lin family consented to the search, and a hammer was found in the boy.s room, which he used to fix his bed, because it wasn.t in good shape, Chen said. He indicated police seized the hammer as a potential weapon.
How do they expect him to make maps without his hammer?
-
I like PS_mouse's stuff!
-
-
Not a fan of Halo either

-
-
Very nice, but some of the pics look like you've applied a grey filter of some sort.. or is it just me...
-
-
Quote from Rick_D
Looks very weird. As has been stated it could not possibly exist in the real world, and that ruins it for me, especially because it looks like you tried too hard to make it look realistic. Only to fail at finding reference pictures ;D
I didn't build from reference, from the head (which I guess is quite obvious)
It wasn't meant to be a super realistic location, just something to practice, but since there seems to be such a strong general consensus that it should look right I'll obviously make some modifications. Thanks for the input on the wedges/walls/supports, I'll look into something else that works. -
[Blocked Image: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4961/snap0354zp6.jpg]
[Blocked Image: http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/4867/snap0342ae3.jpg]
Strider posed in Gmod

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Awesome. I love the texture, the overuse is hardly noticeable. Have you tried the tex w/normal on the ground? It looks almost like a thin layer of ice. Could create some interesting slippery corridors.
-
I like this one much better!