Posts by SixThree
-
-
Reminds me of the early parts of this.
-
-
-
Quote from JamesLDisplay More
Despite the fact that Taylor was only trolling I feel obliged to post random statistics:PlayerMinutes/Month
Counter-Strike 8.314 billion
Counter-Strike: Source 2.258 billion
Counter-Strike Condition Zero 909.144 million
Team Fortress 2 87.456 million
Day of Defeat: Source 176.914 million
Day of Defeat 233.380 million
Half-Life DeathMatch 79.097 million
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch 71.704 million
So yeah. Keep on mapping D3

b-b-b-billions!?
-
-
Quote from Psycho
Does CoD4 come with a level editor?
Quote from PsychoDoes CoD4 come with a level editor?
Quote from PsychoDoes CoD4 come with a level editor?
Quote from PsychoDoes CoD4 come with a level editor?

-
-
Gears of War PC.
-
Quote from Minotauro
No, I don't like it either.
-
Not impressed at all
It's UT2004 all over again. -
Heh, cool

Supply the fgd please!
-
-
Is Brian J really working at Starbucks?
-
Can I borrow your time machine, please?
-
Unreal 3?
-
Was he the one who ordered the photoshopping, or was that a general consensus?
-
-
I really wouldn't want to fall down that...
-
Everything you do has a similar theme
